He calls you at 4 in the Morning

Liam: "Hello?" You asked in your tired voice as you looked at the clock. "Babe? I know its late back home but i just wanted to know how you were?" He asked you smiled. "Liam you just called me before i went to bed. Anyways I'm fine, How are you Mr.Payne." You said. "Yea i know babe. Im Okay as well, I just feel so lonely with out you and I wanted to ask if you can come visit me at tour.." He asked in a sad yet happy voice. "Aw Li, I'm sorry but i cant i have work and school. It'll almost be semester and i need to study. Alot." You said while he let out a disappointed sigh. "Yea i totally forgot. Its fine tho babe. I'll see you soon when we get break. I cant wait to hold you." You smirked at the thought. It never seems to end good when you two cuddle. "I'll be waiting for you Liam." you said a bit seductively. He chuckled. "Well now I'm looking forward for it. Now i need you to sleep, Its late and even tho you don't need it you have to take your beauty sleep." He said. "Thanks Liam well goodnight, We'll talk tomorrow." You said yawning. "Goodnight my Gorgeous girl."

Zayn: "Y/N!" He said as he answered the phone. "Um Niall?" You asked more asleep then awake. "Tell Zayn to focus and stop talking about you!" He said as you heard other voices in the background. "Baby I'm sorry Niall woke you up. To be honest i wanted to talk to you too but i didn't want to wake you." He said. "He was craving to hear your voice Y/N He was saying he wanted to hear you scream his name while he Fu-" You heard Louis say. You laughed. "Excuse me? What exactly did you say Malik?" You asked and you heard the Ooo's from the boys in the background. "I will kill you for this Lewis." Zayn said mad. "Oh its Louis" Louis said again. "Um are you going to talk to me or are you going to talk to the boys cause I'm just really tired." You said with a sleepy voice. "Oh I'm sorry baby i forgot.. Sure ill hang up. Sleep tight babe dream about me. I Love you." He said as the boys mocked his voice saying 'I Love You.' You giggled. "I love you too babe goodnight.

Louis: "I want to hold you tight and kiss your neck." He said. You laughed uncontrollably on how he was trying to sex talk you over the phone. "And i want to hold you while i tickle you and make fun of your little-" he interrupted you. "No! No Y/N you are doing this all wrong! That is not how you sex talk!." He said giving you his sass. You Laughed again. "I'm sorry Louis but i just cant. You know Louis Normal people are actually sleeping right now. And maybe i want to be one of them." You said. "Aw come on i still want to talk to my beautiful girlfriend. If i let you sleep will you Sex Talk with me tomorrow?" He asked you. You laugh once again. "Louis maybe you should wait for the real thing! But fine ill Sex talk with you tomorrow i promise." You said while smiling over the phone. "Yes! I Love you My little cupcake," He said. "I love you too Boobear goodnight and please don't do something i wouldn't do." You told him knowing he might do anything he can to be that immature boy you love. "I'll try not to. Goodnight babe. Sleep tight."

A/N Well here it is guys! I had a lot of fun making this one! I hope you guys like it as much as i enjoyed writing this! Which one did you like the best?

Also I'm sorry it is late but finally here it is. Love you guys and please Vote and Comment. Have a good day! Please stay Gorgeous

∞ Directioner ♡