He get jealous

Harry: Harry looks up from the rack of clothes he’s scanning when he hears your laugh across the store. He glares over the rack of button downs as the male clerk at Jack Wills hand you another dress you obviously couldn’t reach. He wraps his large hand around the clothing rack as he watches you smile up at the clerk. “I’ll take you to a dressing room love” the young man says with a cheeky smile, leading you towards the fitting rooms. Harry cracks his neck while trying to push the jealously threatening to boil over deep down in his stomach before he’s stalking off to the fitting room. He stands at the end of the fitting room watching as you step from the door to look at yourself in the floor length mirror in front of you. You spot him in the reflection, tilting you head as you smile. He stalks towards you, spinning you in his arms to press his lips against your tightly as the clerk reappears. “Let’s go home” Harry says pushing you into the dressing room for you to change. “But… what about my clothes?” you question as he drags you from the store. “I’ll buy you whatever you want, online… right now, I’m taking you home so I fuck my name into you” he groans against your ear and you sigh because it all makes sense. “Harry, you’re the only name I know” you reassure him but he just shakes his curls.

Louis: Louis glares at you from across the table as you ask the waiter another question. He rolls his eyes as the young boy is all too willing to lean over you to point some things out on the menu in your hand. He clenches his fists on the table when the waiter winks at you before finally acknowledging Louis. “Thanks… Michael” Louis says with tight lips, watching as the waiter once again gives you the once over before walking away. “Tosser” he grumbles and you look up from your drink to glance at him. “What was that babe?” you question watching as he crosses his arms over his chest, the muscles in his biceps bulging. “Tosser… flirting with you when I’m sitting right here” he complains and you smile at him over the candle light. You lean over the table, encouraging him to do the same before you’re pressing your lips together. “He can flirt all he wants too baby… but I’m going home with you tonight just like I do every other night” you assure him, nibbling his ear before sitting back down in your chair. When Michael returns to the table with your food, you keep your eyes on Louis and completely ignore the waiter. When you leave, Louis actually leaves a tip “Don’t hit on your customers girlfriend and you’ll get more money you wanker”.

Liam: “You sure you don’t mind’ Andy asked Liam once again as the two finished their game of Mario Karts. Liam nodded with a chuckle, assuring his best friend he didn’t mind him using you to help him with the bathing suit line of My Box Clothing. “Where you going babe?” Liam asks a few days later, watching as you make your way towards the front door. “I’m going to Andy’s, he got the samples in for the bathing suit line so I’m going over to model them… did you want to come along?” you ask, noticing the frown that fell upon his handsome face. Liam sits on the couch of his best friend’s apartment, watching as you step out in a blue and white polka dot bikini, the signature triangle on the back of your bottoms. Andy steps forward to circle you, taking in every angle of the bikini and Liam feels his blood boiling as he steps back. “What do you think?” you ask Andy, turning to the side to look at yourself in the mirror. “What do you think? This is for girls” Andy retorts with a smile. “I think it looks great, for the record but that could just be you,” he says with a cheeky smile. You roll your eyes at Andy’s comment before you go back into his room to change into another bikini. “What’s up mate?” Andy asks Liam, noticing the tense stature of his mate’s shoulders. “Can you not, make comments like those about her when she’s barely clothed” Liam says through barely clenched tensed teeth. “Sorry mate, didn’t mean to offend you but there’s no reason to be jealous. All she does when she’s barely clothed is ask if you’d like the bathing suit” Andy tells him, knocking his shoulder with his before wondering off into the kitchen when you reappeared in the living room. “What do you think Liam?” you ask turning around so he can see from all angles. “Sexy” he tells you with a smile, pulling you onto his lap. “Oi… at least wait until I’m out of the room” Andy jokes from the doorway of the kitchen.

Niall: Niall packed his golf bag back in the trunk of his new car before making his way back into the country club he had recently joined. He changed into his swim trunks before making his way towards the pool were you had told him you’d be when he finished golfing. Walking across the warm surface of the deck, Niall spotted your navy blue haltered bikini lying against the white lounge chair taking in the warm sun. He also noticed the lifeguard on the stand a few chairs down from yours eyeing your body as you tanned. Dropping his white t-shirt into your pool bag, he kicked his sandals off before leaning down to press his lips to yours. “I’m popping in for a dip” he tells you, waiting for you to nod before he jumps in. “Is that man bothering you” you hear a voice say above you. Pushing your sunglasses on top of your head, you peer up at the lifeguard. “Excuse me?” you question. “That man… did he bother you when he touched you because I can have him thrown out” he repeats and you laugh. “No… that’s my boyfriend” you assure him, looking out into the pool to see Niall glaring at the lifeguard while treading water. “Really? A pretty girl like you could do better… I get off at 3 if you want to find out” he offers and you try to politely decline his offer. “Babe… get in with me” Niall calls from the pool watching as you stand to join him in the pool. You’ve just swam towards him when he’s pulling you against him to press a possessive kiss to your waiting lips. The kiss is more intement than you had intended as his hand covers your breast to ensure that the lifeguard knows just who the better choice is.

Zayn: Zayn glares over the rim of his beer bottle while watching you wait for you drink at the bar. The bar tender is leaning too close to you, his hand lingering over yours for too long while passing you your drink. Gripping the neck of his bottle between his fingers tightly, a growl rumbles low in the back of his throat. “Loosen up mate… you’re gonna smash it” Harry prods from beside him, nodding to the beer bottle in Zayn’s hand before following his gaze. “He’s a prick, that one. Last week he was trying to take Eleanor home and I had to restrain Louis from knocking the shit out of him” Harry tells his friend, watching as Zayn cracks his neck. “Why do I feel like I’m going to have you hold back tonight?” Harry ponders as Zayn stands. His footsteps are heavy as his jaw clenches tighter, weaving through the bodies separating him and you. You turn when his hand slid across your back, fingers wrapping around you hip as he pulls you back against him. “I get off at midnight,” the bartender tells you, completely ignoring Zayn’s presence. “Fuck off” Zayn shouts over the music, stumbling back as Harry pulls him away from the bar and pushes him into the crowd. “You’re mine” Zayn growls against your ear, pressing you back against the end of the bar while making sure the bartender can fully see the two of you. “I’m always yours” you say against his ear, lacing your fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck while pressing yourself up against him. Zayn growls against your lips, claiming your lips in a possessive kiss. 

****

A/N Hey guys sooo this is not by me but i did not want to leave you amazing people with out an update. HERE YOU GOOOO !! Love you guys xx 

Instagram : adirectioneractually

kik: loubearlover01