You Get Scared.

A/N OMG IM SO HAPPY I GOT 1.2K! Thanks So Much!! Please Tell Your Friends About my Imagines! I'd apreciate it!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!

***

You get scared.

Harry: You were at the beach with your boyfriend Harry having a good time. You were running around in the sand. You finally got tired and decided to lay down and tan for a bit. After a while i had fallen in a deep sleep. -Harrys POV- Ive been having so much fun with the lads and my girlfriend. Me and the lads where playing beach ball, she went up to me and whispered in my ear. "Im Going to go tan babe." She said sending me shivers. I smiled at her and gave her quick kiss. "Alright babe." I told her and she went off and layed down in her beach towel. 15 mintues passed and me and the lads were playing in the water. Ha that sounds so wrong. Anyways We were having fun playing jokes on eachother as usaul when liam tapped me on the shoulder and pointed towards my girlfriend. I suddenly got a massive grin on my face. I had an Idea. I told the boys and we all ran up to Y/N. I picked her up and we all went running to the water. -Back to Your POV- I woke up with lots of laughter and i looked around. Oh No! They were going to throw me in! "No! Guys please dont! Im terrified of the deep part of the beach!" I called out but they didnt listen. They threw me down. I couldnt feel the ground but i couldnt reach. I was having a panic attack i was really scared at this point. I felt big hands picking me up. I looked up and i saw harry. He had a smirk on his face! Is he serious?! "Serious about what babe?" He said looking down at you. You blushed knowing you said that out loud. Then anger took control of you. "I told you guys to stop!" I said getting out of Harrys arms and swimming to shore. Ignoring all of them for the rest of the day.

Niall: You and Niall decide to watch a scary movie. You aren't a big fan of scary movies but he kept on bothering you about it. You finally gave up when he did his big puppy eyes. "Okay princess, do you have the snacks?" He asked you.
"Yup got them, um Nialler.. I'm not sure about watching this.." You said with a small sigh
"Y/N you'll be fine with me. ill protect you like the princess you are." he said smiling down at you giving you a kiss in the forehead. you sat down next to him and he started the movie. Half way thru the movie you noticed you needed more soda. You got up a bit scared cause it was pitch black. You went into the kitchen slowly you turned on the lights and there suddenly stood Lou. "Boo!" he yelled making you freak and fall on the ground. Niall came in quickly and picked you up. "What the hell Louis! You could have have her a heart attack!" He said standing up to Louis's size. "I'm sorry Y/N I didn't you you would get that scared. I didn't know Niall would go all crazy leprechaun on me. Sorry." He said looking down and rubbing his neck. You smiled on how sorry Lou looked. "It's fine Louis. Don't worry I'll get you back." you said grinning. "He better not do it again!" he said taking you by the hand back to the living room and cuddled with you thru the rest of the movie.

Liam: You were at a club you were having the best time. You had drinks not to much to get drunk tho. You danced, You talked with your friends.But most of all you were having an awesome time with Liam. "Y/N lets go dance before we leave!" He said Leading you to the dance floor. You danced a fast song. You were having fun. it suddenly changed to a slow, romantic song. You danced it as well. You leaned into his chest and he pulled you in and hugged you around your waste. Everything was being Magical. The magic had to end an you decided to leave."Aw Liam the magic is over." You told him. "Don't worry we can continue our magic at the house." He said winking. You laughed and hit his shoulder. Your feet were killing you because of the high heels so you toke them of. "Hey ill go get the car so you don't have to walk all the way over there." He said. You nodded and he left. You were waiting for about a minute when a guy goes up to you. "Give me your bag or ill kill you." He said sticking a knife close to your neck. You got scared and started to cry and dropped your bag. As soon as that happened Liam came back and Yelled "Hey!" At him. The guy took the bag and ran off. Liam ran to you and hugged you. You were crying still you got startled. "Im sorry for leaving you I won't do it ever again!" he whispered in your ear. He let go of you and kissed you. "Well the jokes on him, you have the Find My iPhone and that'll trace it." He said. You giggled on how he tried to make you feel better. It apparently worked.

Zayn: You were done showering and you were dressing yourself still in the bathroom. You suddenly hear a knock on the window. You shurged it off thinking it was maybe your imagination. You were brushing your hair when you hear it again. This time you got scared. You ran out the door to the living room where your boyfriend was. "Zayn!" You yelled.He got up and hugged you. "Whats wrong babe?" He said worried. "I heard.. A-A knock.." You said studdering. "A knocK? What do you mean?" He asked. "A knock Zayn! In the window! I was getting dress and i heard it I didnt think any of it cause i thought i was imagining it but then i heard it again when i was brushing my hair." You said in one breath. He frowned his eyes and got a bat from the closet walking to the door. "What are you doing?!" You asked worriedly. "Im going to go see what the hell that was." He said. You didnt want him to go you were scared he would get hurt. You followed him. "Pleas dont go." You told him. "I have to. For your safety." He got out and then came back almost a minute later he came back. "It was nothing love you were probably just imagining things." He said smiling at you. "But i swear i heard it.." You said scared again. "Well maybe you didnt." He said hugging you again. "Now come on lets go get some sleep." He said grabbing your hand and following you to the bedroom. That night he hugged you tight and didnt sleep untill you did.

Louis: You were reading a magazine. It had great news and pictures. You loved the fashion section. You were finished the page and turned to the next one. You saw a One Direction. The band your Boyfriend is in. You smiled and read it. A quote caught your eye. "Is Louis Tomlinson and Y/N breaking up?" It said. You could feel yourself frowining. You continued on reading. It said, We have seen Louis Tomlinson with a girl. He looks like he really likes her. They have been caught togther many times. You couldnt read any longer. You started to cry. You were scared this was gonna happen. He might end up likeing a better girl. You were scared you would loss him. "Y/N! I'm Hom-" He stopped. "Why are you crying?!" He asked. You looked up at him with a frightened look. You shoved him the magazine. "Y/N this is not true! She is part of management i swear! Dont believe these crappy Gossip magazine. You better then that." He said getting to your level. "Id never love a girl besides you." He said kissing your cheek. "But-" You said. "But nothing! Management will take care of this magazine! Theyll pay for making my girl cry." He said still hugging you. "Please promise you'll never trade me for an other girl." You said gasping for air. "I promise babe."

A/N AGAIN ...

I hoped you liked these. I spent some time on this and I hope its good. I think they are s bit sucky and I'm not really proud of them but I really wanted to update for you guys. Thanks for reading love! Please tell friends and Comment and Vote! LOVE YOU <3