Song he dedicates to you From Midnight Memories

A/N IM BACK GUYS! I'm sorry I haven't update but here i am!! Please forgive me. Oh also I wrote a Christmas preference and forgot to upload it.. Would you like me to upload it or... Haha enjoy

 Harry - Right now

He Misses you when he is out on tour and he wishes you were there with him. He sings this song to you through the phone. Your always in his Heart and Thoughts.

Niall - Strong

Like any celebrity he gets lots of bad comments. You don't let him listen to it and show him the good comments. You remind him he is beautiful. You make him strong.

Liam - Half A Heart 

You two broke up, He is devastated. You are too. You miss him so much. You both don't want to admit it to each other. He takes the right step and says sorry and he loves you. Will you get back with him? 

Zayn - Better Than Words

He Loves you. He doesn't have words for you. He might try but it just doesn't explain all that he feels.  His love for you is Better than words. He'll show you. Physically c; Which might be better at the end anyways. Have fun.

Louis - Happily

He is your best friend. You thought he only wanted to be friends so you gave up and found some else. He loves you he really does he thought the same. He cant handle it anymore and he sings this song to you at one of his concerts. What do you do?

*****

A/n Again... Haha... OHH I MISSED YOU ALL. Sorry this is short Tomorrows will be way longer! How did you like the new album... Omg. What you get for Christmas. Im so late for all of this ...Oh well check out my instagram : @adirectioneractually or kik me for maybe request or an imagine for yourself! kik : loubearlover01 KK love you and Stay Beautiful. 

∞ Directioner ♡