Another Guy Flirts with You.

Harry :

You ans Harry were at the beach with the other Lads and some of your friends. The guys decided to go play in the water while you and your friends were sun tanning. You were relaxing with your friends when 3 other guys walk to you guys and one sits by you and starts to flirt and touch you. You didn't like it so you moved farther away from him and then you noticed Harry was running towards you and the guys and grabbed you from your waist and kissed your neck. That showed the guy that you were his. The guys left you and your friends alone.

Liam : 

You were visiting the guys, They were on tour so you went to their apartment to see them. You were at the kitchen with Liam helping him make dinner while the guys were playing some sort of game with 5sos. "So they were on tour with you?" you asked Liam. "Yea its been quite fun actually, How have you  been?" he asked you "I'm glad and I-" You couldn't finish because Louis shouted from the living room "Um Guys we need a bit of help here!" He yelled. "I'll handle this" You said giggling and walking to the living room finding a pill of boys on top of each other. "Why.. How.. ??" You had no words. "We don't know please help us up.." Louis said. "Well I'm at the bottom it hurts way more." Luke said. "oh gosh guys get off of him he might get hurt," You said while helping all ot them up. You reached to Luke but couldn't get him up. You were eventually on the floor laughing completely with him. He had his hand of your waist laughing as well. You noticed Liam at the kitchen door with an eyebrow raised he helped you and Luke up. "Are you okay" Liam asked. "No not rea-" Luke said but got interrupted by Liam. "I mean Y/N" he said and you giggled "I'm alright Liam, Love you". "Love you more": He said kissing you. "My No longer innocent eyes!" Louis Yelled.

Niall :

You were at a restaurant with Niall it was your 6 month anniversary and it was all going well so far. "Ready to order Beautiful?" Said the waiter to you. You didn't really care much about it and you and Niall ordered. Niall looked a little mad and honestly you weren't sure why. The waiter came back with your food. "Here you go Babe, maybe i could get your number?" He asked you and that really got to Niall. "In case you haven't noticed she is with me and is 'My' Girlfriend." He said very upset. "Sorry man i thought she was your cousin or something." he said defending himself and walking away. Once he left you giggles to yourself and kissed Niall.

Zayn :

You and Niall were having a conversation and you were laughing so much you tummy hurt. Zayn walked in the room with a sorta mad look on his face. "Niall stop flirting with my Girl" He said. "We are not flirting Zayn" You said. "Well you may not be but Niall sure is.." He said. "No he isn't Zayn" You got up and sat next to your boyfriend. "You should know better Zayn, He is your best mate and i would flirt with anyone but you." You said. "Yea you would." He said causing you to roll your eyes. "Um no i wouldn't Zayn. Im yours and nobody else's that's all i care about." You said and he kissed you and you smiled. "Fine i believe you he said. "Okay now can i go and Continue my Conversation with Niall?" You asked. "Fine but we are gonna go out tonight only me and you." You giggled and kissed his cheek and walked over to Niall to continue on with your conversation.

Louis :

You and Louis were hanging out at his flat with Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn. You and Harry were having a conversation while the rest of the boys were playing on the xbox. Suddenly Louis Goes up to you and pulls you closer to him giving you a passionate kiss. "What was that for Lou?" You asked him. "Well Harry was flirting with you" he whispered. You laughed and kissed his forehead. "I only care about you. You don't have to worry about any other guy cause your the only guy i'll ever notice." He smiled widely and kissed you one more time. While all the boys groaned and asked you to get a room.

I hope you guys like these! Thanks for the people who are Reading so far. Remember to Comment and Vote! Thanks xx