Peace out, Wattpad (for now)

So, I've decided I'm taking a break from Wattpad. As a lot of you may know, when the ending of OLS came out in April, I got a lot of shit. Death threats, insults, people telling me to kill myself, derogatory comments, people calling me horrible names, wishing bad things upon me; you name it, I got it.

At first, it was all a joke to me and I took it all with a grain of salt. However, five months later, I'm still getting comments less often but the ones I do get are really horrible.

I don't write for anyone and as much as I appreciate every reader, comment, vote, and especially every NICE dm I get, I'm not putting my work on Wattpad to be abused and harassed like this.

It's been a month or so sick I last read comments on the final chapter of OLS and today I happened to go look and the comments are littered with hate. I get it, you're kissed about the ending, you hate Lauren, bla bla bla, but calling me things like a 'cunt', wishing bad things upon me, and telling me to kill myself is disgusting. I'm so over deleting the really bad comments because I honestly can't keep track.

I'm emotionally exhausted with the hate I get and the expectations that many of you have of me. Just because I don't take these comments seriously doesn't mean they're valid or justified.

I am NOT don't writing and I am not done with this story but I'm gonna be taking a small break.

It's very cliche, but I leave you with this; the things you put online stay there for every.

Hopefully I'll update soon,
-Becca