Chapter 4

Sehun

Luhan grabbed my arm and pulled me into his living room.

"Here! Sit sit! What is wrong? Why are you here?" He asked with a smile on his face still. I remembered how he couldn't speak Korean fluently so I had to speak slowly.

"I-I"

"Ni hao? Oh pinyin?" I turned and saw him looking at the note.

"Yeah...."

He got a pen and wrote something on the note. He then handed it back to me smiling.

你會說中國話?

I stared at him.

"I can't read...." I said slowly.

"Oh really? Sorry..." I'm guessing he can only speak formally. Even though he was older than me, he only spoke formally.

I couldn't stop staring at him, he was so...beautiful? Can I use 'him' and 'beautiful' in the same sentence? Am I gay? That was a stupid question, I'm obviously gay if I like another guy. I felt like I was sweating. Am I sweating a lot? I feel so nervous. Why am I this nervous?

"You okay? Water on face."

Wow his Korean was bad. But he was still so cute.

"I uhm I-I"

"Wo ai ni!" he said and ran and gave me a hug.

"Wo ai ni?" I asked quietly while he was hugging me.

"I love you! You gave me pretty flowers!" and hugged me tighter.

"Do you want to go out to eat sometimes?" I finally said it. I said it without hesitation.

"Yes yes let's eat now!" he ran to the other room and came back to me with a coat.

"Let's go!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the area where the shoes are. I slowly put my shoes on, still being cautious about what's happening. After fully putting my shoes on, he grabbed my hand again. our fingers intertwined. I stared at our fingers and thought about how this was possible.

"Where will we eat?" he asked. I looked out and saw Kyuhyuns car,

"There's a new cafe, lets eat there." He was still holding my hand and led me to the car. He opened the door and sat down. How did he know this was my car?

"Uhm Hyung...take us to the cafe please."

I think he nodded. He started the engine and drove off. I looked at Luhan and he was just smiling. He has a beautiful smile. He turned and smiled at me. I turned away in embarrassment. I turned and looked at him again and this time he turned away. I think I may have been blushing really stupidly. The car then suddenly stopped. I looked up and saw that we were already at the cafe. I opened the door and ran to Luhans side to open the door for him. He got out and smiled at me.

"Thanks you!" He said very bubbly and happy as usual.

Kyuhyun

I got out of the car as I watched those two love birds walk into the cafe. So cute. I followed them so I could go talk to Sungmin. I walked in and sat at the counter, where I sat the first time I went here. I turned my head and saw Sehun pulling out Luhans chair for him, such a gentleman.

"Oh you're here again?" Sungmin said as he walked over to me in his pink apron.

"Yeah, I'm watching Sehun on his date." I said. I turned my focus back to the children. They were both looking at the menus, Luhan was smiling and Sehun was sweating and playing with his fingers. He's nervous.