Chapter 1

.......................

Picture of Storm above  (with violet eyes)^^^^

.......................

BEEP BEEP BEEP

  My stupid alarm clock goes. I raise my hand to turn it off,  but smash it instead. Ugh! That's the fifth time its happening this week. I honestly can't afford to keep smashing alarm clocks. I groan and get up to walk over to the drawer where I keep my spare alarm clocks to replace the one I just smashed.....

 Well, since I'm already up, I decide to actually get ready for school. I take a shower and get dressed in my usual all-black attire consisting of black skinny jeans, a black tank top with my favorite quote 'just do it' on it, a black leather jacket and finally black combat boots with spikes on them.

 After I'm done, I move on to my make up. I don't have to put on a lot of it because I already have super enhanced facial features. I finish with my makeup and take a look at myself in my full length mirror. 

 Now that I think about it, I look really emo. Why I wore all black? I just really like the color. The other reason for all of this black is that the color naturally repels humans, so I guess that's a plus.

 I head downstairs to see my dad making breakfast. I walk up to him and give him a hug.

"Good morning Father." I say with my British accent. Oh! Did I mention I'm British? No? Okay, well the royal family are the only ones with the accent for some strange reason.

"Good morning thunder." He says using that terrible name.

"Dad, I told you not to call me that. It's a terrible name." I protest.

"Well it is your name and I like it, so I don't care." He says stubbornly and even has the nerve to stick his tongue out at me.

"Correction, my name just means thunder." I say to him. He just stares at me. Well I guess there's no changing it.

"Fine, But do not call me that in public." I reply firmly.

"Alright, alright. got it mother."

"I appreciate the compliment. Grandma was quite the beauty in her days." I say. 

 One thing about my dad, He's like a teenager trapped in an adults body. Which means that we can relate to some extent. I might be the first teenager ever to actually say that my father is somewhat cool.

"I still don't know why you use that name. But that's not important right now because I am heading to my first day in hell." I groan.

"To be fair, I doubt school is worse than hell. I mean you've spent the first six years of your life there so I don't think you're one to talk." He reasons. Darn! I hate when he does that.

"Don't you mean Six hundred?" I joke with him. I always joke about how long I've been there.

"To be fair, I, however, Do not remember most of my time there and from what I have researched,  high school is by far worst than HELL." I emphasis on the word. 

 Besides, hell wasn't that bad. You actually meet some really nice people there. I still Don't know why dad decided it would be best if he stuck me in some school when I'm already in my last year. I mean I've been just fine without a public school. I've been home schooled for the past years.

"Okay. Whatever you say.......thunder." He teases with a mischievous smile.

"Breakfast is ready." 

 Honestly, I'd lost my appetite the moment that horrid name left his lips. But being the good daughter I am, I still sit and eat the delicious food he made. But, Damn my dad is a good cook.