Chapter 8

......................................................

Picture of Storm's bike above ^^^^^^

......................................................

 I'm lost

 That is all I am thinking about while wandering this island. I should have found someone by now. That is, if there is anyone here. I continue walking for what seems like hours. At least the island has an attractive appearance. Anyone who steps on this island will probably ignore the fact that they were lost if the place looked the way this one does. 

 I didn't notice it before, but the island, on the inside, is very beautiful. I keep walking absentmindedly and I don't notice the trip wire at my feet. I kick it and next thing I know is I'm being pulled up in the air by a giant net.

 Then I'm dropped into a large cloth held by ropes to the trees. I don't have time to get over my shock because something pulls the cloth back and releases it, sending me flying across the island. How did I get into this mess?

 I see that i'm going to crash into a rock, so I put up my hands over my face and close my eyes, but I don't feel the impact and I'm still flying. I open my eyes and see that I'm moving through some kind of passage way. I look back and see darkness and no other opening.

 It's been FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!!

 I am still sailing through the air. On second thought, I don't think I would've minded flying right into that rock if it meant me stopping this never ending journey. Come to think of it, how am I still flying through this passage. Judging by how far i was pulled back by the sling, I should've fallen by now........No about FIVE MINUTES AGO!

 I look forward and see a light. Finally, it's gonna be over. But wait...... it might just be only the end of the passage not the journey. I groan loudly. 

 "Come on! When is this torturous flight going to end?" I yell loudly with my eyes closed.

 "It's over dear." A voice says. It's a woman.

 I open my eyes and see nothing. How the hell did I land and not know and where am I?

 "That's how the portal works and you are in my house." The voice says again. It's dark and I cannot see anything.

 "What?!" I ask wondering how she knew what I was thinking. I hear the unknown person sigh.

 "The way the portal works. You don't realize when you land because You loose your sight and all feeling. I don't know why it does that, but I really couldn't care less. Also I can't read minds." She says.

 My vision slowly starts returning and I see that I'm in a large room on a couch. I hear movements and look in the direction of the sounds. I see a woman standing over a table with test tubes and papers.

 She seems to somewhat be in her late twenties though I haven't seen her face yet. That's odd. What would a young woman be doing on this island?

 "Then how did you know what I was thinking?" I ask her.

"It's common question. It's the first thing you wonder when things like this happen." She says still not looking at me.

 "Okay. Where is this? How did I get here and Who are you?" I ask as I get up and make my way over to her. She turns around  and I'm shocked at how beautiful she is. 

 She stands slightly shorter than me at a height of 5'7. She is wearing a looses long sleeve shirt, tight fitting trousers and brown sandals. She has long dark brown hair and pale icy blue eyes. Her facial features are distinct and well shaped. She also has that womanly mature look that just ties it all together. I'm almost jealous.