C5

Robyn

Present..

After Chris left, I prepared myself for my morning jog with my good and extremely gay friend Daniel. As I got dressed, I began to think about all the events that took place starting from last night to this morning. Trying not to give in to all the sexual cravings and thoughts I had with Chris was the hardest thing I ever had to do. Lord knows I wanted to hop on his dick so freaking bad but thinking about fucking Chris and actually doing it were two different things and I was sorta scared to actually go through with it. This was my best friend for Gods sake. I mean I always thought he was attractive but to actually be with him in that way was completely crazy. What am I saying? I just jerked this nigga off last night and I'm talking about I'm scared. You know what? I'm just confused right now is all. Plus the liquor did give me a slight boost of confidence. The loud banging on my front door knocked me out of my thoughts and ran downstairs to see who the hell was knocking on my door like that.

"What took yo' ass so long?," Danny asked as soon as I opened the door.

"My apologies Daniel, you know I can't leave the house without looking my best."

He laughed, "Oh shut up and move out my way."

He pushed the door open and walked into my house.

"Of course, come in Danny," I said sarcastically before shutting the door then followed him to the kitchen.

"You better get your dirty hands out my fridge Daniel."

He sucked his teeth, "Please girl you know damn these hands are far from dirty. Don't EVER play yourself. Speaking of playing yourself, I know you did."

I looked at him confused,"What? What you talking about?"

He walked towards me and looked me up and down.

"Something's... Different about you. I just can't put my finger on it."

Shit! I forgot to tell Daniel about what happened last night. Do I even want him to know?

"Uhhh..-"

"Unh-uh bitch! Every time somebody start the sentence off with "Uh" they about to lie so just spill the beans cause you know imma find out anyways."

"Alright, alright, alright," I sighed, "Well if you must know, I almost had a sexual encounter last night."

"Bitchhhhhh! With who?!"

"Well, it's sorta somebody you already know."

"WHO?!"

"Damn negro will you stop yelling at me?!"

"No! All these little hints are driving me crazy now if your little light skin ass don't tell me who it is-"

"It's Chris okay! Damn.."

Wide-eyed, Daniels mouth then curved into a devious grin.

"Oooooooh, you little scandalous heifer. I knew it, the way ol' boy be looking at you I knew it was bound to happen. How was it? How big is he? I know for a fact he got a schhlongg girl!"

"Daniel!"

"What?! Girl just give me ALL the details on that fine ass Chris' mini me."

I couldn't help but laugh at his crazy ass.

"Well Danny boy, I didn't say that we had sex, I said that we almost had a sexual encounter."

"Okay sis, if he didn't give you the dick then what the fuck did ya two do that got ya ass glowing and shit?"

I cleared my throat, "I uh, uh..," I was now slightly embarrassed to tell him exactly what I did to him. Why? I have no clue.

"Uh what sis?!"

"He gave me head," I blurted out.

Shit! Why would I say that?

Danny started screaming to the top of his lungs and ran around the kitchen.

"OHH MY GOD GIRL!!!! No he didn't! Oooohhhhhh I knew it had to be that! Only good dick and good head can have a girl shining like that! Now I definitely have to know how that was. I know he got a long ass tongue, I've seen the way he eats."

"Um creep much? Why the hell you watching the way that man eats?"

"Oh shut up! I know you have too so don't even try it. Anyways, was it the best world-class head ever?," he placed his hands underneath his chin and cheesed at me.

"It-It was.. Just amazing. Like, breath-taking head that has your body squirming but whenever I did he just held me in place. I could feel the vibration of his voice when he told me not to run and it just made me cum over and over and over again."

As I spoke my eyes were closed, visualizing him actually doing all of that to me. It caused a shiver down my spine that made my entire body shake. If I didn't feel Daniels eyes staring a hole into me I would've still been in my own world.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your nasty ass. From the way you shivering I could tell that shit was good. Shiiiit! You go girl!," he held out his hand for a high-five and I returned it but not with as much enthusiasm as him.

"T-Thanks boo."

"All that sex talk got a bitch hot and ready like a Caesars pizza. Let's go girl before I change my mind and call my man and tell him to come run in this pussy."

I laughed, "Alright bitch, let's go."

As soon as we walked out the door my phone began to ring. Taking it out my fanny pack, I looked at the picture that was on the screen and my heart automatically sped up. I wasn't expecting to get a call from him.

Regaining my composure, I answered the phone, "Hello Chris."

"Wassup girl. Why you sound like that? Don't act like you don't miss me?"

"Not necessarily, what do you want?"

"I wanted to see what you was doing, I miss you."

"Well I'm kinda busy.. I'm about to go for a run."

"Okay, what are you doing after?"

"Um, I'm not sure yet. Daniel might wanna drag me off somewhere-"

"Cancel that. Danny boy gets to see you way more than me. Let me take you out somewhere."

"Chris.. I-I-"

"Be ready by 7," and with that, he hung up.

Luckily Daniel was far away from me so he didn't hear our conversation because I didn't wanna tell him about it yet. If I did, he would totally flip his shit and I don't have time for his dramatics. As much as I wanted to call Chris back and cancel, I just couldn't. I did miss him and I wasn't exactly ready to see him but on the other hand, I really do. I really shouldn't just yet considering what happened last night, but it wouldn't hurt to see him again right? I just hoped that I wouldn't regret this later on. Pray for me.