Part 1

It was late in the evening. I have worked non stop from 9a.m and felt quit tired. I looked at my computer and realized there is much i can do now due to the fact that i cannot focus on my papers. I quickly closed my laptop, went to the restroom and washed my face. There were still some people at the office, including my boss. He had planned some meeting around 8p.m. and was hoping he would not ask me to stay. I was way to tired for it. I came out of the restroom and went straight to his office. Knocked and entered. He was sitting there with some friends chatting, laughing and drinking. 

"Mr. Jonson, if you do not have any other work for me i will go. This day turned out very chaotic".

"Yes, yes Anna, you can go. And please, do not forget to postpone my meeting tomorrow at 4 p.m."

"It is already done". I said to him and he smiled back. I excused myself and left the office.

I could  barely lift my legs and force them to go home. At last i reached the apartment and went into the bad, even did not bothered to undress. I fall asleep, in deep sleep. It was so deep that i overslept and  was late for 30 minutes.

Fortunately, when i opened the office doors Mr. Jonson was not there so i quickly took of my coat and set at my table to start my work. After 10 minutes door opened and a very handsome man dark skinned, with dark brown eyes entered the office. His eyes were so flirty, sexy, deep and on fire that just him watching me caused my goose bombs appear on the surface of my skin. Instantly got hot in the room. The good thing was that i could always hid my emotions very well, well, not the redness on my cheeks but other emotions very good. So, at that point i was very happy i could do so, otherwise this handsome boy could easily have noticed it.

"Good Morning"his husky but sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Is John in his office?"

Hm...John? Ooh, John, you mean my boss John. Okay it seems he know him very well to ask for him by his first name. "Let me check, Mr....?"

"Thomson, Harry Thomson. I am a friend of John's, I was here yesterday evening when you came to ask to leave the office. It seems you where too tired no notice". Those last words felt like he wanted me to remember him and was disappointed that i did not. In one thing he was right, i was very tired to remember him. Thought i tried to look through my yesterday's memory lines to remember him but it was useless, way too data was stored in my brain and there was none about this handsome man. 

How the hell this happened to you Anna? Why you do not remember him? You must have seen him entering, cause there is no one, i mean no one that can pass you without noticing them. Well, i am a human too after all, so it means i have overdosed myself too much  with office work. I needed VACATION. Even i slight thought of me going on a vacation got me the shivers, i need it so much. 

And here we go again. Fainted into my dreams, ocean, sun, sea, me and no one around me. Gosh, wack up girl, no time to dream.  Just couple of weeks and you are on your deserved vacation. But i had no clue where to go, or what to do, or even when i suppose to look for any of the good spots to go on a vacation. One thing i knew for sure, i must go ALONE, i mean it A L O N E.

Get back to this pretty face now. I quickly picked up the phone and rang my boss.

"Mr. Jonson, Mr  Thomson is here to see you"

"Let him in Anna, and please bring two coffee with you. Strong one for me otherwise i will fall a sleep here". 

"Alright" i said and guided Mr. Thomson to Mr. Jonson's room and went for coffee.

****

The Law firm i was working for almost four year, was located in one of the main business areas in Washington. It was located on a 10th floor of on of the Huge business center's. I worked there as a legal assistant to a director. It was a branch to one of the leading law firm in United States "Pearson, Specter, Lit". I loved my job. It was interesting and gained  a lot of knowledge. And i knew i could have some good chances going to US in next couple of months for an internship there. 

Mr. Jonson was one of the best boss i have ever worked for. He was demanding, strict, always knew what he wanted but at the same time knew how to motivate his employees. Every end of the month he  would ask a report from his employees, look though them and offer some of them either the promotion, or raise a salary, or just give a ticket to any of the destination they wanted, all expenses fully covered. What could one ask for right?

He kept everyone happy, motivated and ask the same respect from us the way he respected us.

When i started working for him i had an two years of experience working with Public Notary. Though everything was going on smoothly i started noticing that i was not interested in this job anymore. Got laser and laser everyday. So when i got an offer from this firm and accepted it with pleasure. 

One of my friend was working in Marketing Department and knew head of Human Resources very well. So she gave her my CV and they have called me on interview, which actually went very well and now, after 4 years, i am here. I learned a lot during my time, met a lot of people, interesting ones actually, but my dreams were bigger. I wanted to be in a Big Apple, working for the Head Quarters of my Law firm.

So i slowly was approaching to my dream.

I had many ups and downs and one of the harmful period was when i broke up with my long time boyfriend. He was jerk, an asshole thinking only about himself and i was angry with me, cause i spend 2 years of my life with that . . . , uh, why i cannot find a normal guy.

That day when smoothly, not very busy, or it was busy and i just could not notice as i was constantly throwing myself in thought.

At the end of the day Mr. Jonson call on my phone and asked me step in his office for a chat. That was kind of wired. I felt nervous but i went.

"Good evening, Anna. Please take a sit. How was your day?"

"Good, thank you for asking Mr. Jonson."

"Now, dear the reason i have called you is that i have very important thing to tell you"

My facial expressions changed, my joy line tensed and my palms got sweaty. Mr.Jonson notice that and was quick to calm me down.

"No, No dear, do not be nervous . The news are good, well, good for you bad for me as of tomorrow i have to look for another assistant and quit frankly i do not know how i will be able to manage that as i think you, i cannot change you".

Okay, what does that means? Is he firing me? "N-new a-assistant?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, Anna, new assistance, cause you are going to HQ next week to work for Pearson, Specter, Lit, there".

OMG,  OMG, OMG my inner voice was screaming and shouting. I could not possibly think that it would happen so fast. I wanted to jump, scream, laugh but kept myself professional. "Thank you, Mr Jonson for giving me chance to, firstly work here with you and secondly to pursue my dreams. It was my pleasure working with you. I am sure i would not have achieved anything if not your constant support".

Mr. Jonson was like father to me. He was 65 years old but good looking man with deep hazel eyes and grey hair. He have worked for the firm for 35 years and sometimes thought to go on pension but the decision was always very hard. However, no one actually asked him to do so, everyone loved and liked him. He was one of those people whom you always  shall remember with love and gratitude. After all he knew price to hard work.

Mr Jonson stood and lift his hand for me to shake. Instead i went and hugged him. "Thank you, thank you"

"You are welcome dear. It was my pleasure having you here and good luck with your further endeavour. if you need any help you know how to reach me. Now go pack your stuff and till next time".

With this i said goodbye to Mr Jonson, packed my things and left office with excitement. As i knew a lot of good and happy vibes were coming to my side in future. After all i was going to spend at least a year in New York. What a pleasure.

 Two Chapter in Night.

Hope you will enjoy it :)

Mind some comments and likes? Um, sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is not my native language.

Enjoy your day/night :)