New York, New York

I have arrived in New York early in the morning. At that time of the year it was so so cold already i literally could not felt my face. Though i was excited, very excited. i did not knew what this chapter in my life would bring. 

I had only two days before my actual day at new office would start so i thought not to waist any more time and took a taxi to my apartment. You know what was the coolest thing about working for a huge law firm?? well, they provided for an apartment in the heart of NY closed to the office so their employees would not waist money or time reaching the office and going back. That sounds like a dream, is not it? but here i was in that dream, willing to stay there for as long as i could. May be for the rest of my life.

My apartment was very cosy, worm, bright. It had leaving room, bedroom with huge master bed and medium sized bathroom. The whole interior of the apartment was built in pastel colors that caused anyone to relax and chill.

First thing i did was to get shower. By the time i unpacked and settled it was already dinner time so i ordered some food and set in front of the TV in my warm cardigan and socks.

Weekends flew very fast as mostly i was out exploring city and looking for the best paths to reach my office.

On Monday morning i wake up very early, excited to my first day at job. I arrived there 20 minutes earlier than i supposed to so i set in one of the fluffy couch in front of Mr. Styles office.

Mr. Styles was a head of litigation department to whom i was assigned to work. I have never met him so i did not know how he looked. So every time someone middle aged passed the room i thought it was him. Though sharp at 9 a.m i saw dark figure coming towards office. His steps were heavy, medium speed. 

I do not know what happened to me as the figure came closer and closer. He kept me still and i was kind of glued to the spot. First i saw was his smart shoos, his black suit and grey sweater in it. When i looked up to look in his eyes i saw green, deep green eyes, full of magic. His sharp jawline, brown, curly hair, big shoulders and firm chest moved into perfect  synchrony. His look was sharp, sexy and intimidating.

When our eyes met i was confused, did not expected to see a man so young, handsome and "devilish". I quickly looked down and felt how my cheeks went red. I knew he saw me looking at him. I felt way he was gazing at me from the bottom to the top. I pried that he would disappear in his room and give me some fresh air to breath. Fresh air, oh, God, that is when i notice i have stopped breathing.

"Sara, please bring me tea with milk and ask new assistant to start breathing and come in my office in 5". OMG he notice, he notice that i was not breathing. I looked at him and his right side of lip was laughing at me or did that was his usual facial expression? I had no clue

"Yes, Mr Styles." Oh Sara, Sara, now i looked at her and she could not keep her laugh to herself. She looked at me  and said "Come on you, do not be shy, he is not going to kill you. Just may be eat"

Ha Ha Ha, so funny Sara, i wanted to strangle her. That is not good way to meet you boss. Snap out Anna, you have done this before, it is nothing. You can do it. Yes, he is handsome, and probably the worst to work with, not because hew may be strict but because i could not control myself when he was around. Yes, i just met him but the way my body reacted to him that was something new. I have never felt this way for a long time already.

"Well, Mr Lane, Anna, you can go now. Mr styles is waiting for you"

"Thank you Sara," i looked at her with frustration and knocked on the door.

"Come in" oh, god, his husky, low voice. OK, i am officially in trouble.   

 "Good morning, Mr. styles. My name is Anna Lane. I have been transferred to the HQ from The Washington office, where i have worked for Mr Jonson for 4 years". I threw the words in one breath and stood still in front of his table, waiting for what his next step would be.

"Good to hear that you have worked for Mr Jonson. He gave a good recommendation of you. lets us see whether you be able to prove Mr Jonson's support"

Great, he doubts that I can manage it. Good start. from the first day, your boss thinks you have been given too good reference. "I am ready to prove you that i am a great asset to your firm Mr. Styles". I have no idea where this confidence flew into me. But i felt like i gained a pair of bright white wings and can slap with them anytime and do miracles.

"Lets see, lets see. Please go to Human resource department and fill up some paper work and then you can start you first day at work. But be sure to always be on place as i never know when i can need you, and Anna, i do not like when people are late".

"Yes sir" i said, "may I leave?"

"Go ahead".

I left his office and felt my knees shaking, my hearts jumping and had no idea how to fix myself and not to faint. 

First day and I have already shitted in my pants.

Hi guys, here is the next chapter as well. Hope you enjoy. Please leave some comments and likes.

Till the next time.