Time to remember (part two)

It's been two years since Mark and I broke up. I have seen him only once in a cafe that we both loved so much and had hundreds of great memories there. I do not know why i was going back to that cafe again, not that i wanted to be reminded of our sweet memories, i think i just could not let go of it. 

But as time past by i learned how to control my emotions, became arrogant, hid my feeling till the moment when i was handed with the glass of wine. As soon as i drank all of the emotions were there on the plate, therefore i restrained myself from any beverages, except water and kept myself sane.

So much had happened in past years that i even forgot what i actually was before Mark, my work. I laughed, made jokes, enjoyed my life with my friends and just was a teenager you know, the one without any concerns, except, what i should wear on the party, what make up i must do and all the crap problems.

I do not know, my young, teenager self just had faith in everyone, everything. But as i see know faith can be crushed easily, it just needs seconds from the people you love. 

I have asked myself million times before, what is faith for you? and i have been asked as well.

 I always had one answer: try to find that sparkle of light in people. Even the most people with the dark soul have the light in them. Just be patient and if that person deserves your trust, your faith then go ahead and fight for him/her. 

I still have some of it left inside me. Though the pain that Mark caused me shattered it it is not gone. I just need confidence i guess to glue my faith in people in 100 %. 

Is not it strange? i mean how people, different people, build their faith in each other step by step, believing in each other. What is faith for them? Is it only faith in people? faith in something, that good will happen? Faith in God? How far can people go when they have faith in someone?something? Does it hurts others as mush as it hurt me when i lost some of it? How can humanity live without faith?

Is faith an obligation to be Loyal? 

After so many years I still do not have an answer to it. I cannot figure it out if people should be loyal to one another in order to have faith in each other or not.

*End of Flashback*

A small knock returned me to the reality and i remembered that i was still locked in the ladies restroom with nervous breakdown i had after i left, i mean, i ran out of Mr. Styles office. 

"Just a minute" I yelled, gathered my shit together, checked my make up and opened the door. Oh my God, no way, no way, no way . . . I must be sleeping, or i had a contusion or i have  no idea what i have but he is not standing here in front of me.

"Um, I-I, what are you doing here Mr. Styles"

"Well, to begin with, this is my office, Second, you are my assistant and thanks to you i am 20 minutes late to the meeting and i have no idea where the hell should  i go, and plus, you ran out of the office like it was under fire. What is wrong with you Mr. Lane? Should i reconsider my decision hiring you?" His eyes had not even for a minute left mine, he was so persistent, angry, distracted, nervous. Nervous? Are you out of your mind? Mr. Styles and nervous, yeah, right. Snap out of your misery honey, he does not care about you. get your shit together and act like professional you are.

"I am sorry Mr. Styles, i promise you this is the last time you will see me in ladies restroom"- What? what the hell are you talking woman?

He smiled, he genuinely smiled. Oh, dammit, his smile is so precious, beautiful, his dimple, oh god, i am gonna faint now.  "Ms. Lane, i do not need you to piss in your pants while being at work, or even out of it, just because you promised me to do that. Besides, i do not think pissing will make any good to you, you will stink and be embarrassed"

I am already embarrassed you ass**** i replied in my mind and instead out loud i said "Yes, all that you said and I think you should go to conference room #2 and have your meeting there which you are already late for" i checked my watch to be correct "29 minutes already". I walked out of the restroom turned and "you might also need to correct your tie, otherwise you seem to be messy".

Oh, girl, you have some ball over there. Messy, Messy, you just told him he looks messy, he is not messy, hi is just hot as fuck. Huh, if only i looked as good as he when messy. But still, I mean, i was so pleased i could got him out of the guard, he looked so disoriented, i was so proud of myself. I think i am back, sassy, bitchy me is back. Welcome back hon and little Ms. Anne Lane's are happy to see you. At least you should hope now you are not fired. But, hey, surprise, i do not give a fuck if i am. I should stop pleasing others and start thinking about myself. It is not that i am right here in this situation or not but i think he is used that nobody messes with him and he is sort of "I am not obliged to be your friend, i am your boss, remember that or get the hell out of here".

New for you Mr. Styles. I am not obliged to be your servant. I may not be as rich as you are (not that i even have 1000 dollars on my bank account) or held an superior position in this law firm, which i might tell you i will soon, I am not less than you either. So if you want to have an assistant that do me a favor and respect me.

I have no idea why the hell i was so proud is not that i have said all this big sentence to him in face it is just kept repeating in my mind over and over again while i reached my table but his face was still priceless and i would give anything if i could see it again. But be careful Anna, do not play with fire, it will burn and you wont like it.    

Authors Note: Hi Guys, how are you all lovely people?

I missed writing so much :) Um, hey i was wondering if you might want to answer that part i have asked in the story, How do you think? Is faith an obligation to be loyal?

Please vote and comment :)

Lots of love