Part 8

I was sitting in the coffee shop. I liked that place, so sweet, nice, cosy, warm. I was not judged for reading books and could sit there for as long as i wanted. I new staff already pretty good and they knew me. We often exchanged with some lovely or heartbreaking stories, laughed and cried together. I do not know why this cafe is important for me. I love coming here, enjoyed every sip of the coffee and every bite of the cake. 

It is located on one of the busy streets in NY but weirdly there are not as many people as i thought.  It has its costumers, loyal ones, like me but never too crowded. No one, i mean like no famous people have ever entered the door of this amazing gateway. That seemed quite strange for me but never complained. I mean if some Hollywood persona would enter it, it means i would lose the great spot for my chill time, everyone literally would rush and camp out for sake of seeing any star again. Not that i wont be able to sit and enjoy my coffee but it would lose meaning for me, meaning for my privacy and little me time kind of universe that i am able to built here. 

Those magical days with my fav books were happening only on weekends. Other times i was fully into my work and tried to be as deep into my job as i could and far away from seeing my super-i-know-you-are-nothing-but-a-servant type of arrogant boss whom i happened to say that he was messy. Though it was almost a month since that conversation but i could still feel some tension around him and he clearly did not liked me either. 

 But as it always happens life being a total ass my secret hideaway-getaway-lost-in-me-place was hijacked by Harry Styles's boots dangling and making a huge noise on the concrete floor of my beloved cafe. I tried to act as cool as possible but i could feel my nervous ball was raising in my throat. And i swear it got worse when i saw those boots next to my table.I looked up super nervously placing a small smile not to be taken as a rude girl, after all he was my boss. Shitty or not but handsome as fuck. 

I mean i even have no idea if i like him in that way but i have noticed whenever i see him i instantly start to think how sweet and perfect his lips would taste or feel. How his eyes fired all that sexuality and lust sometimes but was that the lust i wanted or was that just his way of intimidating me. 

Whatever.

 But, like, what he is even  doing here?.As if he read my mind. "Ms. Lane, what a nice surprise, i did not knew you lived close to me". Is he fucking joking right now? Me, living, close to him? What that even suppose to mean? Oh and wait nice to see me? You, little, i mean maybe big, peace of shit, oh, no no no Anna, come on, you should stop insulting him even in your mind, i am sure you gonna spit that out soon to him in face. 

Wait, he lives here? Where? How come i have never met him before? I am here almost every weekend for last five months.

 "What do you mean 'living close to you'?, i have found this place like couple of months ago and it is actually far from where i live. And i did not even had a clue that you lived here". I raised my eyebrow slightly catching a glimpse at his face."Do not be offended Anna, i just thought you lived here too" Harry pointed to the grey apartment building, that most probably costs more then i would ever earn in a year. I shook my head while looking at the building and back to Harry. "The best thing that comes with this apartment package is only this cafe, best place hands down, and best coffee ever". He plastered a huge smile while flipping his hands wide to make a circle around the cafe.I had no idea that he was one of those two faced people. You know those who the first half of the day are rude, arrogantly, bitching all over anyone and everyone and the rest of the day are the sweeties, nicest and lovely people that would do no harm to even a bug in the air. I do not why but i always had the strange feeling next to Harry, as if he was a dark night and a prince charming together. Though i knew i would love to know the prince side of him i felt i was more interested in his dark part. I knew he was rich and all that jazz but how rich? And how?