Part 5

Hi there loves, Hope you all are feeling good and having a wonderful weekends.

Please look though my book and vote and comment. Help your little friend to increase motivation and write more and more :)) Thank you and enjoy.

p.s. if you have any suggestions please feel free to tell :)

I mean, I knew how far I could go in my life before I even was 14. I had this urge to show everyone how independent and strong I am. Despite the fact that my father wanted me to go to Business school, I went against him and got admitted to Law School. He was, oh boy, he was so angry with me. He refused to pay my tuition, to send me any pocket money or even denied he had a daughter before I graduated. He was furious that I questioned his authority and went against his will. He had a business he wanted me to take over after he steps down. Nevertheless, that was his dreams, his emotions, he wanted, all my life I did what he wanted. Him wanting that is was an important note. I have never disobeyed him, was a good girl that daddy wanted. Again, Wanted. But I took strings of my life into my hands and decided to pull them as I wished. As I wanted, as it would please me, me and not him.

When my mom called me and told me what he have done. For some time I was furious, I wanted to kill him, yes, I know it sounds wild, but I wanted. It was that time when I wanted, wanted something very very bed.

"He refused to pay?" I yelled at my mom in phone. I knew it was not her fault but I needed to take that out. So I did it at her.

"Sweetie, you know him, he...I, baby I am so so sorry you have to go through this. But do not worry I will help you. I will send you money and will try to cover your tuition..."

I cut her off "No mom, you won't, I do not need that". I got silent for a minute or two. "I am a big girl and I will prove to him that I am worth something, more than he could ever will". I said it and felt relieved and happy.

I hang up the phone saying good buy to mom and went figuring out how and what should I do now. I need money and needed it fast. So university want drop me. I decided to go and look though campus may be they new someone or there would be any jobs at campus.

To my big surprise I was lucky enough to find a decent job and it was at campus. I was doing some administrative work and got paid not that much but I at least I was paid so I could live. Mostly I had to be there from 10:00 a.m until 3p.m and that was when I had my classes, so I had plenty time. However, that was not enough to cover my being at the college. I needed to find another one too.

After classes, I went to my room. I still needed to unpack and settle myself. As I thought that my father would cover my tuition I opted for one bedroom room and was alone there. Now I regretted it. I needed someone to whom I can talk with. Damn it, I need friends.