part fifteen ;; the origins of topp dogg

written by yours truly i think im on drugs h e l p

one day an entertainment company in south korea was like "yo let's grab some gay guys and put then in a kpop group named dominant dogs."

well apparently 'dominant dogs' shared too much of a resemblance to beastiality so they settled on topp dogg, t-o-douple p, d-o-double g.

the group ended up consisting of an odd number of gays, leading to one gay to be lonely (it's okay though, the lone gay loved food more than people. so he was content.)

these gays hadn't had many encounters before, and when they were put together in a group they knew they would either have to suck up or suck each other off to get along.

the members were those who followed;
- jenissi, because some bitch ass motherfucker in bigbang took his real name

- p-goon, that one lil shit with rows and rows (and rows) of abs

- hojoon, a complete bean who never got around to finishing his harry potter cosplay

- sangdo, That One Guy Who Doesn't Actually Look Asian

- nakta, the giant who cuddles stuffed animals in his spare time

- gohn, the rugged and mysterious guy who would fuck anything that moves

- seongoong, the fatty who loved food

- kidoh, the smol bean 2.0 who has nothing better to do than to touch lips with other men

- xero, the sex god looking fella

- a-tom, aka an atomic bomb bc apparently his rapping is gr9???

- yano, the sexually frustrated virgin

- hansol, the oRIGINAL BEAN

- byungjoo, the guy who can rock any hair color and style some how

shortly after the group was formed, two of the hyungs p-goon and hojoon had a shit ton of sexual tension between them. like you could cut the tension with jenissi's jawline.

while these guys had their issues, other members were more lucky. yano finally lost his pesky virginity to a horny atomic bomb, hansol and byungjoo tried to keep up the "adorable bromance" act out for the public, when they really were some kinky little shits, seongoong ate food and left the group to hang with the gays of their subunit, gohn and kidoh had a hook up from their lonesomeness ( kidoh was getting tired of jin brushing him off to hang with that trick ass bitch namjoon ), and then parted ways from the group, and finally, xero and jenissi. xero and jenissi just like cuddling and kissing...for now ;).

anyways, with the now even amount of gays, topp dogg has had more sexual tension than bts.

and that's saying something bc those guys have a lot of sexual tension going on.

as the tension grew a lot of fans began to take notice and henceforth we wrote the kinkiest shit there was. topp dogg reads these fanfics in their spare time.

the end.

you guys @ this book :

we almost have one hundred votes and we're halfway to 1K lmao thanks you guys are the best 👍

insta / twitter - ( personal ) gaybeanmeme / ( instagram topp dogg fan page ) princess.xero.and.jenny
snapchat - lovely.random