1-Morning joggers and who's that beautiful boy?

Alex's pov

"ALEX!! HURRY UP, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE...AGAIN!"

"I'M COMING! I'M COMING!!"

You're probably wondering: who's that crazy person screaming? No that's not my mum. That's Mingyu, one of my roommates. He basically acts like a single mother of two, despite the fact that he's younger than me and Wonwoo, but that doesn't seem to stop him anyways.

Mingyu was running around in the kitchen looking like a real housewife trying to make breakfast for all of us,  even though I told him countless times that milk and cereals would do the job just right

Mingyu was running around in the kitchen looking like a real housewife trying to make breakfast for all of us,  even though I told him countless times that milk and cereals would do the job just right. Again, he doesn't care.

"Is Wonwoo awake yet?" I tried to ask to the blurry image caused by my sleepiness that resembles one of best friends.

"Yes yes, he's in the bathroom, now eat!" 

Hasty Mingyu is not to be messed up with so I decided to obey. But before I could sit,  realization hit me like a bus, so I just grabbed a bowl with rice and ran towards the window. With all the rush, I didn't even realize that Mingyu had actually stopped the nervous breakfast making to look at me. Like many times before, he asked while pulling the confused face that I've grown so used to.

"What are you doing?"

"Shhh! It's jogger time! I just hope he's still here!"

You see, every morning, around six thirty, a few people like to go out and enjoy the morning air and the 'sweet' torture that exercise provides. Among these crazy individuals, happens to be the only sight worth beholding in the morning, Choi Seungcheol, a student in the same university as the three of us, who also happens to live  in the same building, along with his roommate Jeonghan, who's probably the most beautiful person to ever walk on this earth.

Needless to say, Mingyu and Wonwoo didn't approve my morning sightseeing.

"Why do you keep doing this?"

"It's tradition."

"Did you ever thought that, oh I don't know, this is just a tad creepy?"

"It's harmless! I'm just appreciating the morning view and....well Seungcheol just happens to be part of it."

"Yeah yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night Lex...wait, you don't have a crush on him, do you?"

"No, but between you and me, I'm pretty sure Jeonghan has feelings for him."

"No way!I totally ship those...waIT HE'S LOOKING UP!"

"GET DOWN NOW!"

We both threw ourselves on the ground, hoping Seungcheol hadn't seen us. In that moment, Wonwoo came through the bathroom door, looking like he hasn't slept since 2004, college does that to you. His tired expression quickly changed to a confused one once he saw the position we were in.