Chapter 11

Rey's POV--

"Don't you want to say 'Thank You' Princess?" My eyes widened. Kylo Ren.

"So you know me." I felt the pressure relieve. I could move but I didn't. He walked closer. "Don't be afraid."

" i'm not."

"Clearly you are Princess, but besides that point. Is there not a wedding, may I say, that you are supposed to be attending tomorrow?"

"yes, but things happen."

"That may be true, but it hasn't happened yet according to my plans. I do hate it when People ruin my plans." He walked in front of me. "Why is the Princess out here unescorted? Why is the princess out here looking for me?"

He's inside my head. I can't get him out.

"Get out of my head."

"Stop fighting princess. "

"I won't not until your dead."

"Oh, thank you Princess. " I said nothing and just stared at his mask. "So the Dameron Kingdom has finally decided to fight back." he turned away from me, "but wait, they haven't. Do I have a rogue Princess on my hands. But I  must say out of all the Royalty I have met, you my dear, are different. There is something about you I just cannot get a handle on."

"Now It's my time to ask the questions Ren."

"Is it now?"

"Yes, Why are you attacking us?"

"I do not have to answer to you Princess."

"I have a name Ren."

"I know, Rey, but I prefer the term Princess."

"Of course you do."

"Now, Princess, your time for asking questions is over. I have a new plan. You shall willingly come with us and I will leave the Dameron Kingdom alone. I will also leave your home kingdom alone. "

"You only want a bigger name, you want to be known, Why would I have any part in that?"

"There is something about you Princess. And you want your questions answered."

"Yes, I do."

"If you decline, I will make my knights deliver you back to your castle and we will continue what needs to be done. Well Princess?"

"Okay, I will come."