Chapter Thirteen

I eyed the moon, feeling warmth pulse through my heart. It was at it's highest on the clear night sky, midnight. The moon made Werewolves heal faster and almost that much stronger in it's light. As if it's beauty wasn't powerful enough on a heart.

I looked down at the village, lights were flickering off as most the pack crawled into beds, checking on their pups or just in from doing pack duties. The Alpha house, however, was still lit up in the kitchen and in Zander's office, obviously going through pack matters.

I closed my eyes, just for a moment, only to open the for a second as a breeze blew past - without any wind. I looked up, only to find a pair of eyes leaning down over me, red ones.

"Hello... Aubrey" He said, "Remember me?"

He was tall, strongly built, proved by the bulk within his tight black t-shirt, but he wore a pair of baggy pants. His glossy back, and red streaked hair was highlighted by the moon, buthe was gorgeous, in a dangerous kind of way. Normally, my first instinct would be to attack him, but something about him gave me that feeling he was no threat, as if I had met him before.

I shook my head, "Should I?"

"You've grown up a nice bit" He chuckled, flashing a devious smile, "Good to see Devina hasn't gotten a hand on you.."

"Wait, You know Devina?" I was getting worried then, the last time I had heard that name, was from that hunter before.

"I might, I might not. Either way, you should watch yourself, and others around you and from your past.."

I looked at him for a moment, "My past?..." A snap of a tiwg made me look away for a brieft second, but has I only saw a fox run by, I looked back to find him gone. Who was that guy? and what about others from my past?

"Aubrey!"

I looked over to find John, another one of my pack, and one of our strongest, "It's my shift now, and it looks like you need some rest"

I nodded, "Thanks... and be safe"

"Always am"

Sorry for the short chapter guys!  Next one should be.... interesting ;)

New problems.

Welcoming back a few people.

New Enemies...

Just ahead!

Stay tuned!

Question;

How do you guys think this mystery guy fits in to Aubrey? Devina?

(I ain't givin it all away, but I wanna know your opinions!)

Vote.Comment.Fan♥