Stressed

"Jesus Tae, calm down. It's just my dad." Tiffany put a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder for support.

They are about to go inside of a restaurant where they're meeting Mr. Hwang and Taeyeon prediction about shitting her pants out of nervousness might come true if she does not calm down.

"Exactly. It's your dad." Taeyeon put a hand on her raging heart. She's sweating so bad and she's having a case of a nervous foot, "Oh god what if he doesn't like. What if he's mad because I made his daughter realize she's a lesbian? My face is screaming trouble, isn't it. It's totally visible, oh go- "

Tiffany couldn't handle hearing Taeyeon babble on her own like that and shut her up with a kiss.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was too stunned to even response, but it did indeed calm her down drastically.

"You okay?" Tiffany asked once she pulled away.

"Y- Yeah." Taeyeon looked down and let out a deep breath while nodding.

"Shall we go in?" Tiffany asked softly.

"Yeah..." Taeyeon nodded once more and took Tiffany's extended hand.

Once they were inside, Tiffany spotted her dad sitting on a table and waved as they approached him.

"Daddy!" Tiffany was immediately engulfed in a tight hug from her dad.

"How's my baby girl?"

Taeyeon eyes the two as they hugged and greeted each other. She had a difficult time keeping up with their conversation because they were talking in English because let's face it, English class in high school does nothing to prepare you for an actual conversation with a foreigner. The nerves came back when she realized that Mr. Hwang does not look Asian at all. He was tall, had beeline honey blonde hair, and looked quite young to be Tiffany's dad, "So...Daddy...this is her." Tiffany gestured at Taeyeon.

"Ah, hello." Mr. Hwang changed to Korean once he turned to Taeyeon.

"Nice to meet you." Taeyeon bowed politely and shook his extended hand.

In a few seconds, the three of them were sitting around the table, while Taeyeon was busy slowly consuming her meal, Tiffany and her Dad were enjoying each other's company and were catching up. Taeyeon who had been feeling awkward suddenly heard the sound of a camera shutter. She looked up and saw that Mr. Hwang had his phone up pointed at her.

"Daddy!!" Tiffany yelled.

"W- What?! I'm checking time."

A little shocked by Mr. Hwang's action, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany with her mouth slightly open in surprise.

"Sorry," Tiffany muttered a small apology.

"Look here."

Taeyeon turned back to Mr. Hwang once he switched to Korean again.

"I'm sure you're a good girl, a very good girl. But this is my daughter. I am her father." He hit his chest twice, "She said I like this girl and I said okay. So let me just ask you some questions. Just a few small questions."

Tiffany immediately regretted having her dad meet Taeyeon and face palmed, embarrassed to eve face Taeyeon.

"Okay. Sure. Of course." Taeyeon immediately sat up straight and glanced at Tiffany who's still face palming.

"Good, good." Mr. Hwang smiled, pleased that Taeyeon agreed to his request, however, that smile turned into a stern look in the matter of a second, "What's your name?"