Falcons

*Huff*

It was the nth time that night that Tiffany let out a deep sigh. She's currently accompanying Jessica grocery shopping. Well, it is for both of them and it is Jessica's turn to do it, but after a load shit of threats and bribery, Jessica managed to pull Tiffany off the couch for a late night shopping trip while saying it will be fun!

And trust Tiffany whens she says ain't nothing fun about shopping with Jessica. 

Especially when she has something on you to grill you with.

"So?" Jessica smirked, pushing the cart ahead to the vegetable area, "You still didn't give me details about your hot and sizzly night with little TaeTae."

"Don't call her that!" Tiffany scolded as she looked away shyly.

"Why not?"

"Because it makes her sound like a kid."

"She already looks like one. Might as well be nicknamed after one." Jessica shrugged.

Tiffany didn't reply to that and settled with rolling her eyes.

"Honestly, why did you choose someone who looks like that?"

"Jessie, I didn't choose her." Tiffany sighed again, "How many times do I have to tell you that it just happened. "

"I can't believe it because it's such an unbelievable story! A random girl texted me in the middle of the night asking for nudes, I was stupid enough to reply and I didn't even block her number, so we became friends and fell in love!" Jessica mimicked Tiffany's voice in the most annoying way.

Tiffany scoffed, "Okay, first of all, it was still 11 when she texted me so technically it wasn't midnight yet. Second of all, you know how much I hate blocking numbers. And third of all, We. Are. NOT. In love."

Jessica let out a soft chuckle while looking at her best friend in amusement, "Of course you're not."

Tiffany rolled her eyes again at her best friend's sarcasm.

"Damn I love falcons, they're so much better than snails," Jessica said, avoiding eye contact with Tiffany.

"Jessie!" 

Jessica burst out laughing, "I mean falcons are so fast they're basically the fastest animal you will ever see. Look at snails in comparison- "

"Could we please stop talking about falcons and snails!?"

Jessica chuckled, "Fine fine." Feeling sorry for her friend's embarrassment, Jessica decided that that was enough for tonight, "So did you find out if she's rich or not?" 

"She said yes, then no, then yes again, then no, then dad, then it was complicated."

Jessica frowned, "It sounds complicated."

"But her apartment smelled like rich people."

"Well, it looks like someone found themselves a sugar daddy," Jessica smirked, "Or sugar mommy for that matter."

"Jessie, you know my relationship with Taeyeon isn't like that and besides...she's a top."

"Come again?" Jessica frowned, not exactly catching what Tiffany said.

"I said...she's a top."

"For god's sake Tiff, stop mumbling will yah?"

"I SAID SHE'S A TOP, DAMMIT."

The surprised look on Jessica's face was priceless. Tiffany, however, wasn't in the mood to laugh because she was way too embarrassed by the few heads that turned to look their way.

"Jesus Christ Tiff, calm your tits."

"My tits are calm, thank you very much." Tiffany glared.

"Even if she's a top, doesn't mean she's not taking advantage of you."

"She's not. Taeyeon...she's..."

Jessica stayed silent, waiting for her friend to continue because she thinks that this might be hard for Tiffany considering it's her first time with a woman.

"The night I spent with her was all about me...all she cared about was to please me...and...she was very sincere...I could tell." Tiffany looked up at her best friend with that could make anyone give in, "So please...trust me on this...okay?"

Tiffany understood why Jessica doesn't trust Taeyeon, especially since she knew how it all started, but ultimately, Jessica is only looking out for her friend she asks things like that and Tiffany knew it.

After all, not only guys can be assholes.

"Okay." Jessica nodded in understanding.

Tiffany let out a sigh of relief and a small smile, "Thank you."

"But if she ever hurts you, I swear I will-- "

Tiffany stared at Jessica confused, she suddenly stopped talking, her eyes widening and looking somewhere behind her.

"What?"

The surprised look on Jessica's face suddenly turned into a smirk, "Speaking of the devil..."

Tiffany found herself spun around by Jessica and the sight in front of her made her jaw drop.

"No fucking way." With a gasp, Tiffany grabbed Jessica and hid behind a shelf, "Why is she doing here?" She said under her breath, hiding from Taeyeon's eyes that are scanning a potato at hand.

"She's grocery shopping like any normal person on the planet."

Well, she's stupid for asking that question.

"Why here, why now?"

"You said she lives close by, and I don't see any reason why anyone wouldn't shop at 10 PM. I mean, we're here."

Tiffany looked at Jessica with a grimace.

"What? It's the truth."

Tiffany clicked her tongue and looked back around the shelf where standing there with a basket trying to find a potato that's up to her standers.

"Hey Tiff," Jessica called.

"Shh, not now." Tiffany ignored her and continued watching Taeyeon.

Taeyeon who wasn't aware of the two's presence continued inspecting her potato. Tiffany took the chance to inspect Taeyeon's appearance, with ear buds on, she's wearing a long opened dark green cardigan, a black shirt under it, regular blue short shorts and a pair of ice gray fold over combat boots.

Tiffany was almost drooling over Taeyeon's white white legs, although short, but beautiful nonetheless.

"Tiff!"

"What?!" Tiffany blew up and turned around to look at Jessica, angry that she was interrupted.

"Why are we hiding?"

A moment of silence passed by.

"Good question."

And another moment of silence passed by, completely pissing Jessica off.

"So? Go ahead and talk to her."

"But- "

"No buts, go!"

Jessica turned Tiffany around again and pushed her lightly in Taeyeon's direction.

And so, Tiffany took a deep breath in, and put her game face on.

"Taeyeon!"

Taeyeon, on the other hand, did not hear Tiffany due to the ear buds in her ears so Tiffany had no other choice but to get closer and put a hand on her shoulder. Taeyeon removed one ear bud and looked back only to have an eye contact with the girl she's dating.

"Hey, you!" She greeted with a smile.