Pizza

[Tiffany - 6:23 PM] So I was thinking of taking a bubble bath, and this happened...

[Tiffany - 6:24 PM]

[Taeyeon - 6:26 PM] How the hell did that happen? 😂

[Taeyeon - 6:26 PM] Not gonna lie, though, that's kind of hot.

[Tiffany - 6:27 PM] I know right? 😂

[Taeyeon - 6:27 PM] What are you doing right now?

[Tiffany - 6:27 PM] Still in the bath.

[Taeyeon - 6:27 PM] Aren't you scared of dropping your phone in the water?! 😱

[Tiffany - 6:28 PM] I am. That's why I'm laying on my stomach and dangling my arms out.

[Taeyeon - 6:28 PM] That solves it, I guess.

[Taeyeon - 6:28 PM] How was your day?

[Tiffany - 6:28 PM] Meh, nothing out of the usual.

[Taeyeon - 6:28 PM] Please don't tell me you spent the entire day watching Netflix 😰

[Tiffany - 6:29 PM] RUDE

[Tiffany - 6:29 PM] I do not spend the entire day just watching Netflix.

[Taeyeon - 6:30 PM] But you just told me the opposite of that yesterday.

[Taeyeon - 6:30 PM] Should I send a screenshot for you to remember?

[Tiffany - 6:30 PM] Actually, 50,000 cells in the human body die and are replaced with new cells during the time it takes you to read this sentence.

[Tiffany - 6:30 PM] So technically I am not the same person you talked to yesterday.

[Taeyeon - 6:30 PM] I don't think that's how it works 😑

[Tiffany - 6:31 PM] Whateves.

[Taeyeon - 6:31 PM] If you didn't watch Netflix all day then what did you do?

[Tiffany - 6:31 PM] You seem to have forgotten that I'm also a college student who has classes to go to and friends to hang out with.

[Taeyeon - 6:31 PM] It might have escaped my mind because you never tell me your busy when I text you.

[Tiffany - 6:32 PM] Because you always text before class, after class, at night or on the weekend.

[Taeyeon - 6:32 PM] So it just happens that my timing is always perfect? 😁

[Tiffany - 6:32 PM] Yeah 😅

[Tiffany - 6:34 PM] There is something that I have been wanting to ask.

[Taeyeon - 6:34 PM] Go ahead and ask.

[Tiffany - 6:34 PM] How did you come out to your friends and family about your sexual preferences?