Meeting Him in 10

Riley Hunter above

Happy Reading :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What the hell are you doing here? And that too at this time of the night?!" I narrow my eyes at a grinning Dakota.

"I missed you Lee!" He throws hands his around me pulling into a hug.

I roll my eyes at him. I'm guessing he's been to another party without me.

And drunk too!

"Let's get you to bed baby!" I exclaim clapping my hands.

I pull out a mattress from underneath my bed and prepare it for him to sleep on.

Whenever he'd come this late, I always have a bed made for him already underneath my bed so that I don't have to make it everytime. All I have to do is pull it out and throw him a pillow and a comforter. All set.

I hold his shoulder and push him towards the bed.

"Get some sleep, alright? You're going to have a massive hangover tomorrow first thing in the morning." I smile sweetly at him.

He is so gonna suffer for going out without me.

He gets on the bed as said and falls asleep immediately.

I roll my eyes at him and get on to my bed.

I lay down at my bed, pull the comforter upto my chest, my hands under my head as I watch him sleep.

I smile genuinely at him. He looks so adorable while he's asleep. I keep watching him and take in his features.

God those eyebrows.

Beautifully carved.

His eyes are the most beautiful one's I've ever seen.

Why am I not dating him already?

That's still a mystery.

He does say all the time that he loves me and all. But I still don't know.

Plus I've known him for like his whole life. I know what he thinks, what he's about to speak, what his reaction will be on a certain thing.

Anyways, I get up from my position, go over to him and peck him on the lips. He does stir a little but that's it.

He'll never know.

Jeez I sound so creepy doing all this.

Who cares anyway?

I hop on my bed again and go to sleep, while watching him sleep.

~

I snuggle close to the person next to me. Of course, it is Dakota.

He puts his hand around my waist, tugging it towards him tightly and leans into my neck more. He gets closer. If that's possible now.

As he does that, I slowly open my eyes and look upto him smiling. He's still asleep.

I can almost hear his heart beating unusually. I kiss his bare chest where I hear the beats.

That's all it takes for him to groan.

I let out a chuckle and free myself from his hands sitting upright.

"Get back here." I hear his hoarse voice.

"Not happening mister. It's a bright sunny day. Let's get outside." I say chirping.

I walk upto my closet and get some clothes out to wear for today so that I don't have to create a mess afterwards.