Chapter Eight

Somewhere.NY
5:30pm

The Next Day

Aaliyah Pov

Groaning while I woke up I head a major headache. I went to touch my head but realized I was chained up to an bed. Looking around my surroundings I saw stiles on a computer with his glasses on sitting in a chair in the corner of the room.

" Stiles where the hell are we" I spoke trying to stop my head from throbbing. Before he could answer in came Justin Bieber. Even more confused four more boys followed him.

" Why the hell and I strapped to this bed in hand cuffs and only a t-shirt and why is Justin Bieber standing in front of me" I yelled looking down at my self.

" aww she so cute I just wanna pinch her cheeks" this lightskin boy said trying to approach me.

" do it and I'll bite your finger" I spoke giving him a deadly glare.

" Chill Xavier and I'm Jason McCann the Justin Bieber thing is a cover up. To my left is my brother Alex McCann. To his left is Khalil and to my right Xavier. To his right is Ryan . " his voice boomed through out the room it sounded angelic but also powerful and dominant at the same time.

" Can you let me out this shit my hands getting fucking numb" I spat filling my hand start to tingle.

"No" Jason replied. I swear I wish I had a Bobby pin right now the day I don't put my hair in a bun.

" I kinda of like you chained up its turning me on" Alex said smiling looking me up and down while licking his lips. I shifted uncomfortably trying to get in the bed covers.

"That seems personal" Xavier attempted to whisper.

" Facts " Khalil said. Ryan rolled his eyes nodding his head agreeing with both Khalil and Ryan.

"Chill y'all can't say she not bad" Alex said looking at me again. Jason glanced at me looking me up and down then continued paying attention to what stiles was doing.

" mhm" I said smirking while rolling my eyes.

" Look I got money to make and y'all messing with it so can you let me go" I stated trying to pull on my cuffs.

" Here's the thing we going let y'all go back to fashion week and when it's over your coming back here." Jason spoke standing up.

" Yea sure whatever you say can you just let me out I have to use the bathroom" I asked Alex walked over to me unlocking the cuffs. Rubbing my wrists Khalil pointed to the bathroom I walked in and closed the door locking it behind me. Looking around the bathroom was gorgeous. It has this ancient look to it. The bathtub was long and pretty. It had three Windows above it. Behind it was a glass shower. In front of me stood the two sinks and to the side was the toliet.

Finishing my business I wash my hands off but as I'm going back to my room I hear my phone ring

Finishing my business I wash my hands off but as I'm going back to my room I hear my phone ring. Opening the door I see everybody staring at me.