Chapter Seven

2 days later
Manhattan.NY
6:30pm

3rd day of Fashion week

Aaliyah Pov

As I walk into the building going to my vanity Naomi is walking towards me.

" Hello gorgeous. I've missed you and your work I've been trying to get in touch with you but your manager is going to get a but whooping from me. I've been in need of you for a couple of upcoming events" Naomi spoke in her British accent.

" Well love I'll be sure that I'll have you fit into my schedule come on and sit down so I can fix you up" I told her ass we walked to my vanity. She took a seat in the chair that was there while I got everything that I would be using. Justin and stiles walked over to me grabbing chairs and sitting on the opposite side of my vanity.

" Justin aren't you supposed to be getting ready" Naomi asked

" Yea girl but that damn fashion designer done pissed me off cause he mad tight for what" he said causing everybody to laugh. Shaking my head I saw these two girls approaching my vanity with an glare in her eye.

" Umm excuse me are you Aaliyah Jay" one of them asked

" who is asking" I said putting the pad down I was using to make sure Naomi face was dry.

" I believe you know who we are and you makeup styles are whack and ugly so I don't know how you got in" the other girl spoke crossing her arms. This girl was really trying me. Not today devil I always keep myself strapped. She will catch these silver bullets she need to go on.

" listen little girls in the top makeup artist in the country. I get paid top dollar to do makeup and interviews. Just to show my damn face . So here's what you can do take your hating ass back on where you came from. " I stated as calmly as I could. The next thing one of the girls did wrote there death certificate. She swiped my half of my makeup off the table and until the ground were some shattered.

" Aaliyah take that shit out back I'll be here when u get back" Naomi said picking at her nails. Dragging the both of them by there shirt I brought them out back to were a whole gang was waiting for me at.

" So this was your plan huh" I asked not waiting for a response I pulled out my gun and shot the girl in the head who swiped my makeup unto the floor. The other attempting to run up I hit her in the face two times and she stumbled back. Seeing as her nose started the bleeding.

The guys that were with them started approaching me with duck tape and a rope when shoots rung off causing some of them to fall. Seeing another gang approach I took this as my opportunity to run and go grab stiles and get out of here but I was stopped and pick up. Trying my hardest to fight off the person who had grabbed me I started kicking and screaming until was slammed against the wall.

Jason Pov

I saw everything go down inside. Grabbing Alex and Khalil and them I called up some of my memeber a that was close. We walked around back seeing that the were trying to kidnap Aaliyah I pulled out my gun and started firing causing everybody to follow my lead.

Seeing her try to run away I run towards her and grab her. She start kicking and screaming trying to get me to let loose. Seeing a dark alley I pulled her into and slammed her against the wall. I grabbed her knife that she was going to try to get out her side before she could notice. I made her dip her gun back there.

" Let me go " she yelled into my face I started laughing as she begin searching for the knife.

" looking for this " I said holding the shinny knife up to her face so she could see it. Holding her up against the wall again I smiled looking down at her.

Aaliyah Pov

"Let me go" I yelled at him. He started laughing at me as if he knew why I was searching for.

"Looking for this" he said holding up my knife that I polished the night before. He held me up against the wall and I got a glance of his golden brown eyes. I go to scream but he covers my mouth with a white cloth. I held my breathe then he spoke.

" Hello I'm Jason nice to finally meet you princess" He said even though I couldn't see him I could tell he was smiling. I finally looking into his eyes my started to slowly close with his being the last I saw before I passed out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am so sorry about the last chapter that was after this chapter. You guys were lost in the sauce my fault. For this I'll update two chapters tonight. Shortest Chapter that will ever be in this book.