Chapter Eleven

Las Vegas , Nevada
6:00am
Airport

Aaliyah Pov

Soon as we got off the plane and out of the terminal there was an officer waiting for us. Following Alex I walked over there with him standing at his side. He gave the guy a hug and they emerged into business.

" you must be Aaliyah , I am officer Blaine " he turned to look at me. Taking in his appearance he had to be at least 6' 0" . He had blue eyes that were so beautiful . His hair dirty blonde and silky. He had a nice jawline. He had to be in his early 20s. This man was a goddess that I would love to try out. Raising my eyebrow at him I nodded my head.

" I have everything you'll need to know about the jail right here

" I have everything you'll need to know about the jail right here. I'll take you to a offsite place so you can get dressed and stuff. I have a small camera so Alex and Jason can watch and an earpiece. I have a map of the jail so you can know it by the time we head out. Good luck kid" he said patting my shoulders. Following them as we walked out he airport. We walked to an black SUV and got into the car and pulled off. It was a bit chilly here but it will do. Watching as night fell we pulled into the abandon warehouse. The doors opened and we rode in. As soon as we stepped out guards were at our sides.

" What is this " I asked to Alex. As we walked down a long hallway.

" this is just another part of our gang that's here Blaine is in charge of this area. When me or Jason comes we make sure everything is good the money is all there and things like that. " he spoke to me as we turned into a room that looks like a room where you make plans. Blaine sat the map out as I sat in one of the chairs. Looking over the map I had found multiple routes to get there but was going to use the ventilation as my main route to hide from the cameras. As we were working someone barged into the door. Looking up I saw this young girl walk in. She only had on underwear and fish stocking with some red hooked heels. She didn't have on no bra but she had on a red satin trench coat.

" I thought Jason was here but I guess you brought a hoe instead I guess she'll do you just fine Alex but you know where I am if you want some real good " she said smirking looking at me. Before anyone could speak or react I had the girl pinned up to the wall gasping for air.

" let me tell you something or two . One I'm not here for Alex I'm doing him a favor . Two I'm not a hoe even if I was fucking Alex which I'm not he would never have to run to YOU because I would have him on his knees begging for more. Three don't ever play yourself I don't know what them other girls let you call them but I'm not the ONE" I said in her ear. Banging her head against the wall I punched her in the face causing her to knock out cold. Dropping her I shook my hand and walked back to the map of the jail.

" Fred come in here and get savannah . Throw some water on her to wake her up. " Blaine called out. A couple minutes later a guy walked in and grab the girl that I know now is savannah and dragged her out the room.

" I was not expecting that from you kid but that was great you'll do just fine in there . Let's here how your going to do it. " Blaine said seating back in his chair. I turned to look at Alex and he bursts out laughing. I looked at him confused and waited until he stopped.

" You had to see here face when you had her against the wall. I think she peed on herself man. Look at the puddle. She was all big and bad till you laid it on her ass. That was funny. " he stated wiping his tears from his eyes. Smiling at him I looked back at the map going over before I started explaining my plan.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

14 hours later

We were loading up the car with our bags. We were taking the plane at ten o'clock tonight. Most of the day I slept getting my energy up.
The rest I ate. I met Blaine son who's so adorable. His name is Blake. Then I met his younger brother Brian who's 18 if only he was older. They have different dads but I swear there mother must be a god or something. He was coming back with me and Alex because Jason needed him.

Getting into the cop car with officer Blaine he put the handcuffs on me and put me in the back seat. Seating back as he drove down the dirt road then onto the road he head towards the town. As he was driving I was mentally preparing my self for what I had to do. As we got closer A.J brought herself out in her own. As we walked in Officer Blaine was telling me something but I wasn't listening to him. He put me into the cell and left. I waited till he brought me the cup of coffee as planned with the spoon inside. As soon as he walked out I go to work. I take off the wig and pull my hair back into a bun. I pull down my suit from under my dress along with the sleeves and legs part. Taking the bobby pin from out my hair I unlocked the jail cell. Putting the bobby pin back into my hair I slide the camera towards the wall. Grabbing the spoon from out the cup I unlocked the door through try button on the wall. Opening the door I went to along with the wall until I saw the break area crouching down I got there. When I there I grabbed a cup and filled it with a little bit of water. Opening the door to the Electrical Room I walked int going towards the one who controls the fans into the vents. Hopping on one of the tables I opened the vent then went back to the machine to place the spoon there biting the bottom of the cup I placed it over the spoon so it could drop until the spoon was full enough to tip over closing the door. I set my watch to the proper seconds I would have to get to the fan that separated me from the male part . Getting into the vent and closed it behind me making my way through. Waiting two seconds just as I thought the fan cut off. Sliding through the fan without getting cut I got on the other side. Making my way into the male bathroom I closed the vent after me. There should be a guard coming in here any minute now for a pee brake. Right on time he comes into the bathroom. I wait for him to finish then when he turns him around I kick him in his head knocking him out cold. Using him as my bait I bring him to where there holding my victim. The buzz me in and I drop the guy taking his gun I walk to the cell the guy was being held in. I nudged him in his head with the barrel of the gun. He woke up and looked at me with shocked eyes. I smirked I saw the fear he held in his eyes.

" Jason told me to tell you before you every see daylight again he will kill you to and to bad you won't get to step foot out of this jail to see your kids grow up but guess what he kept his promise" I smirked as I shot him in the heart then watched as he coughed up blooded for a few minutes before shooting him in between his head. Wiping up my finger prints I put the fun it the guards hand and slipped back out into the females side while I was going back I saw someone that old me drugs killing to stones in one barrel I unlocked her cell. Slapping her I woke her up she went to scream but I slammed her against the wall. I snapped her neck not wasting anymore time. Making it look like she committed suicide I closed her cell got back into my and changed put back on the world and laid down before anyone could notice a few seconds later the cops but through our side. I made my body seem as if I was sleep while I listened in. Officer Blaine came to get me a couple minutes later using my fake name. As soon as we got out he dropped me off at the bar and I hopped in the car with Alex and Cam and we were on our way to L.A deciding I needed a nap I let my dreams cloud my mind as my eyes closed.