Chapter Five

The Next Morning

Justin POV

" Justin wake up you have a meet and greet, a meeting, and an appearance " Scooter spoke walking in the room. Rolling over in my California sized bed I sat up and swung my legs over the side of the bed.

" Did you sleep well ?" Scooter asked walking towards me.

" Perfect but you could leave now so I can get dressed I'll be down in 30" I spoke getting up from the bed and walking into the walk in closet picking out my outfit for the day. Listening to scooter leave I grabbed my outfit walking to my draws to get me a pair of Calvin Kleins and socks. Having everything I need I laid my outfit on the bed grabbed my towel then entered the shower. Fifthteen minutes later I was done taking my shower. I got dressed spraying cologne then throwing on a chain or two. Walking down stairs I heard everybody chattering and laughing.
Walking into the kitchen I open the fridge and grabbing a tropical orange juice closing it I walked In the living room.

" Everyone ready to leave" I asked looking at my phone. Walking to the door opening it I walked out the house to the Suv van and got in. Everyone else following my lead scooter being the last one because he had to lock the door. The driver heading to our first destination. Everyone stepping out before me hearing the fans scream and cry I just chuckled to myself. Scooting closer to the door I put one leg out then I put back in. I love playing with the fans peeking my head out they started grabbing and tried pushing so I put my head back in. Getting fully out the van I started laughing at them. While everyone else started joining. After my laughter died down I signed a few things, taking a few pictures, hugging a few fans, I walked into the building where my interview was being held. Being meet in the lobby by the producer , stage manager . Guiding me to the floor where the appearance and dressing rooms are I walked around and grabbed some fruit and stuff like everyone else from my group then turned around and started walking towards my dressing room. I walked in and changed my outfit. Then chilled I had sometime before I was due on stage therefore I just kicked back.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

An hour later there was a knock on the door awaking me from my nap. Sitting up and yelling for the person to come in I grabbed my phone to check the time 7:26am . In walked scooter and the stage manager.

" Mr.Bieber your on in 10" he said before turning around and walking out the room.

" you have a little slob on the side of your face " scooter said pointing. Jumping up off the couch I was previously sitting on I went to the mirror that was in the room and looked in it seeing a little bit of slobber on my cheek. Walking into the personal bathroom I washed it off.

" that was embarrassing" walking out the bathroom. I saw scooter waiting for me at the door. I was surprising Diane Keaton today she was a fan of mine and I was a fan of hers. Walking to where the show was in progress I waited on till the producer gave me my cue. Gettin the cue from him I crouched down and started moving fast when she jumped up and saw me.

" Omg" Diane Keaton repeatedly yelled I reached in to give her a hug but she back away a little. Realizing what I was trying to do she gave me a hug and then a kiss on my cheek.

" I have to go but it was lovely meeting you" I whispered to her and waved to Ellen as I went backstage getting ready to leave the building. Walking out the building and into the van. We where on our way to my meeting.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aaliyah Pov

Waking up the next morning at 5:30 am I started my day getting in the shower and getting dressed. Walking downstairs Stiles was already up getting ready to head out for work.