Chapter 1

Prologue:

The mansion was quite. The air coming in through the open window was crisp and cool, and the moon was full and sitting high in the sky.

Dark eyes stared out at the dark forest surrounding the house of in-human murders. A permanent smile carved onto his ashen face. He had his arms crossed over his bare chest as his unblinking eyes watched the night.

"Jeff?...whats wrong?" a voice drifted into his thoughts, and he turned his mutilated face towards the being laying apon his bed.

Leaning up on there elbow, the smaller male rubbed at the black liquid that leaked from his empty sockets. Jeff didn't mind that some of the liquid stained his pillow, or that the smaller male couldn't really see him. He smiled, the already torn flesh on his cheeks stretching even more than usual.

"Everything is fine Eyeless, just go back to sleep" his voice was deep and some what raspy. The smaller male tilted his head slightly to the side, "I can since that you are thinking deeply about something, so whats wrong?" he asked. Jeff sighed, he really couldn't get anything past the blind boy. "Something just feels different, I can feel it in my gut, something is going to change real soon" he said.

"Hmm..." hummed Eyeless, his head tilting even more to the side. "Well, until that happens lets just do what we always do" he declared. Jeff laughed, "what? raise hell and reap havoc?" he joked. Eyeless chuckled, "I was thinking more along the lines of....enjoying each others company". Something flashed behind Jeff's lidless eyes, and if the smaller male had eyes of his own, he would have seen the lustful look that occupied the killers face.

He could feel the bed dip down beside him, and then a pair of tattered lips collided with his own. Little did they know, that Jeff's gut feeling, was closer to accruing then they actually thought.

~ Chapter 1 ~

The blades cut through the flesh and bone connecting the poor unsuspecting victim's head to there body. Efficiently cutting off any remaining screams that reverberated around the forest. Blood splattered across the ground and the pair of orange googles hiding wild golden eyes. The killer breathed hard behind his mask, as blood dripped down onto the forest floor and staining his gray-brown jacket.

"He didn't want to p-play with me" a sniffle came from the killers right. He turned his wild gaze to the crying little girl. She was clutching her teddy bear as tightly as he was clutching his two hatchets.

Losing his anger and need to kill, the young boy crouched beside the crying eight year old. "Shh, it's OK Sally, he has paid for his misdeeds" the masked teen cooed, patting the girls long, curly, blood clotted hair. Her big green eyes stared up into his masked face, " r-really T-Toby?" she whimpered. He nodded and turned his head towards the lifeless body of his latest victim. Sally did the same, and giggled at the corpse.

"He looks funny with out a head" she laughed. Toby chuckled as well, "I guess he does huh". "Come on Sally lets go" Toby said, taking the girl by the hand and walking away from the already decaying corpse, that will be the resting place of maggots by the next morning.

The two had continued walking around the dark tree's for hours, Sally skipping and twirling around, Toby keeping an eye out for a place to stay, or for his next victim. Accationally, the masked teen would give an involuntary twitch, either it being his neck, arm or wrist. He had always twitched, even before his days of murder and blood. He was criticized for his uncontollable twitching for the whole of his life, earning him the oh so original name, Ticci Toby. A name he now goes by to this day.

His neck jerks awkwardly to the left at the thought of the idiots of his past. They were not of importance anymore. He already got his revenge on them.