Chapter 7

HELLO!!!! I'm sorry this is late, school has been kicking my ass, but as I promised you M6Markimoo, i'm done with finals and don't have school until January 3rd. Sweet right! Any way here's Chapter 7. I hope you guys enjoy it! Not gonna lie, had major writers block with this, but I did it. I'm proud of this even though it's just a basic filler chapter and we're learning more about the characters. But don't worry things will begin to escalate quickly! Enjoy. 

~ Chapter 7 ~

Toby held his head tightly between his hands. His eyes wide and shifting back and forth in the darkness. The voices whispered loudly in his brain, as he yanked at his hair. His knees were pulled up tight to his chest, chin resting on top of them as images of his sister filtered across his mind.

Her bloody corpse crushed between the seat and the steering wheel, glass embedded deeply in her skull, the dashboard compacted in on her legs, causing the skin to rip and shred from her splintered bones. Her face was turned to the teen, one eye staring wide at him, blood dripping down her cheeks like crimson tears. The other eye dangled from its socket by the nerve, leaving a gaping hole into her head.

"W-why Toby?" her broken inhuman voice asked the teen, 'i-i'm s-s-s-s-sorry" Toby babbled out over and over again. The pitch blackness shifted around him then settled as Toby watched himself get beat by his own father, he could almost feel the hits he watched himself receive. "Stupid, useless fucking, twitching piece of shit!" his father screamed down at him with every hit.

His head pounded and ached as the dark tendrils of shadow clawed at his pale skin. "P-p-please, make i-it s-s-s-stop" Toby begged pulling at his hair as he bring down one of his hands to bite at his fingertips. The skin split and blood coated his tongue, his limbs twitched, cracked and popped uncontrollably.

"Toby...". The Proxy rocked himself back and forth, shaking his head vigorously. "My fault, all my fault" he mumbled to himself. HIs sister sat in his line of vision just....staring.

"Toby!". "Pathetic", "Useless", Irresponsible". The Proxies neck cracked, as the voices ran through his head. He moved his teeth from his fingertips in exchange for the space below his thumb, gnawing at the skin until his chin was painted in red.

"TOBY!". The blackness surrounding him dissipated in that instant, the shadowed claws retracted, his sisters corpse vanished. Leaving behind the plain white walls of his room. Sally stood before his trembling form, her large green eyes studying his sad display. "How are you feeling Toby?" she asked in that small, innocent voice she always had, tilting her head in a curious fashion.

"I...I'm..." the voices were still going crazy in his head but, he did what he could to ignore them. "I-I'm f-f-fine Sally", the Proxy swung his legs over the edge of the bed, his hands still twitching hysterically, "how l-long h-h-h-have I b-been he-re?". Toby almost dreaded the answer. "Three days" the young girl replied, swaying back and forth on her feet, clutching her bear tightly to her chest.

Toby placed his head in his hands, he had figured as much, but hearing it outloud still made him worry. "Toby, your fingers are bleeding again" the small girl pointed out, taking the twitching teens hand into her smaller one. "You should clean it before it gets infected", Toby pulled back his hand from the small girl, staring down at the exposed flesh.

"I'm f-f-i-ne Sal" he said, giving her a small smile, he could tell she knew he was lying. "Just because you can't feel the pain, doesn't mean you can't get an infection" Sally stated matter factly, grabbing hold of the twitching males wrist and pulling him up from the bed with surprising ease, startling the Proxy just a little.

"S-Sal!, I'm fi-ne h-h-h-honest" the Proxy protested as he was embarrassingly dragged from his room by the small child who didn't seem to be letting him free any time soon. On there adventure down the hall, though Toby would more than likely call it a kidnapping, the duo passed Clockwork, who gave them a curious glance before snorting at seeing the pardicument the Proxy was in.