Chapter 16

Finally! I have another chapter up and ready! This took way to long to get out and I apologize greatly to everyone. But I want to thank all of you so much fr your patience and your amazing, wonderful, beautiful support! It means so freaking much to know that you all enjoy this story so much. I honestly love writing it and I have so many more ideas for it. This story is far from over and I hope you all stick with me even if I fall behind sometimes!

This chapter may seem a bit boring and I apologize for that, but it looks in on the new trip that Toby, Masky and Hoodie are taking. It delves into the very strained relationship the three are already in and of course Toby's antics do not help in the slightest. Buckle up for a car ride that is full of struggle and mischief! I hope you all enjoy it! And I also have a bit of a surprise near the end. I am testing the waters per say on the sexual scenes and I hope this tid bit is a decent start to what I have planned for future chapters!

WARNING: usage of homosexual slur (very slight), mentions of self hatred, descriptions of gore, and sexual content. ( If you do not wish to read the sexual scene there is no worry, it does not exactly go along with the plot so nothing will be missed. The content is separated by "***". Please if you do not like this sort of content, do not hurt yourself by reading!) Thank you!

Ah, almost forgot! Happy New Year, Merry late Christmas, Happy Birthday to anyone who's birthday is today and Happy Early Birthday to me!

~ Chapter 16 ~

He was bored.

The streets, trees and cars all began to blur together after the second hour, leaving Toby with nothing to do but stare out the window with his chin on his hand.

With an exasperated sigh, Toby fell back onto the seat, sprawling himself out along the leather so he was staring up at the roof of the car. He was not enjoying this, no one had told him just how long it would take to get to their destination, or, well if they had told him, he doubted he was paying attention. With an over exaggerated groan, the twitching proxy rolled from the seats and fell into the floor boards with a thud.

Hoodie leaned over in his seat, staring down at the younger Proxy from behind his mask, before shaking his head and returning to observing the map sprawled in his lap, its surface littered in red marker, indicating future job locations.

"Get back in your fucking seat Rodgers. I'm not getting a ticket because of your stupid ass". Masky snapped, not taking his eyes off the road. "Your one t-to talk, don't you thin-ink it's a little sus-s-spicious to dr-dr-dr-ive while wearing a mask? P-p-people probably think we're go-going to rob-rob a bank. Which, I wou-wouldn't be op-op-pposed to by the-the-the way" Toby chimed, sitting up on his knees still in the floor of the car, leaning on the center console.

Masky tightened his grip around the steering wheel, his knuckles bleeding into a pasty white. "Sit back, and shut up" was his reply, leaving no room for argument. Toby huffed and slumped against the console, "w-who pissed in yo-your Cheeto bag?" the Proxy muttered, fumbling with the loose change left in the cup holders. Masky refused to reply, he told himself he would not encourage any of Toby's pathetic attempts at causing his every waking minute to be a living hell, he would just sit back and let the little pest tire himself out. It was like he was stuck with a stray mutt that refused to stop trailing him, demanding attention and food, but refusing to be trained.

This close confinement was driving him nuts, Toby could feel his patience slowly begin to fade away. The thin strand it had stretched into was beginning to snap as he ceased to do anything. The teen began to subconsciously gnaw at the tips of his fingers. Peeling back the skin bit by bit, the taste of iron hitting his tongue went unnoticed as Toby stared blindly out of the windshield.