Chapter 8 ♥ I Can Explain

Bahja gave him a weird look and snapped her neck. "Go up to your room? What type of girl do you take me for?" She scoffed.

A$ap chuckled a little and looked up at the ceiling with his hands rested on his stomach. "Nah, ma'. I just think a brave girl like you.... deserves a brave guy like me. That is if you really are brave, of course." He glanced back at her.

"Hell yeah I'm brave." She said with the utmost confidence.

"Well would you mind being even more brave in my bedroom?" A$ap asked in a daring voice.

Bahja inhaled softly then exhaled. The hell she looked like going up into his room and she just met him? It seemed a little too promiscuous, even with the circumstances she was in.

She now had to lie her way to get out of his house.

"Oh, would you look at the time?" She faked yawned, as she stretched her arms out. "I have to be home right now."

In a quick hurry, she stood up and went for the door, but A$ap grabbed her hand. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked in a suspicious tone.

She started to snatch her hand from his grip, but it only gotten tighter.

"A$ap! Let me go!" She yelled while tugging at his grip.

Suddenly, he grabbed her black jacket out of her other hand and threw it across the living room. He went into his back pocket an pulled out his revolver. This time, the chamber was filled with bullets. If the trigger was to be pulled that very moment, someone or something was going to get hurt or killed.

Bahja let out a huge gasp and grasped her mouth with both of her hands. She backed up a little until she hit the front door to his apartment.

"Calm down, girl." He giggled while hiding his arms out wards like he was opening it up for a hug.

"I won't shoot you. I don't kill.... unless you give me a reason to."

"A$ap, please put that gun away..."

"Well then let me get some! Just a little... You don't even have to look at me or keep in contact afterwards."

"A$ap, I just... I can't..."

Bahja's heart immediately started pacing at an unsteady beat. She flash backed to when Zonni raped her to the bed. It was one of the most degrading and disappointing moments she'd ever had in her life. All she could do was just hope that he wouldn't do the same.

"Please.... don't hurt or rape me. Please! I am begging you!" She wept. Her face and eyes were a bloodshot red, her nose was running, and she was starting to hyperventilate a little. She kept weaseling and putting her hand on her chest to control her breathing.

A$ap scrunched his face up. He'd never seen someone so upset in their life. This was not what he meant to do whatsoever.

"Shawty, calm down!" He laughed while bending down on his knees to check on her.

Bahja cuffed her mouth and let out a heavy, mucus-filled cough. She was that afraid of the rape situation happening again, that she couldn't help but to react in this way.

On the other hand, A$ap had enough. He slowly placed both of his hands on the gun and slowly brought it up to her face. As soon as she came in eye contact with it, she stopped coughing.

Finally, she gave in.

"Okay, what do you want?" She sighed while coughing a little bit more.

"I really want to get up in that bed, and have you swallow all my kids. But you're a classy, brave lady, correct?" He let off a small grin.

She shot him a fake smile and lowered her eyes back to the ground.