Chapter 6

You really liked Hunter, but didn't know if he felt the same. You felt as if you were rushing into things. But, you decided to stop worrying and just go to sleep. You jumped in the shower and came out and put your hair in a side braid and grabbed some Nike shorts and a vest top from your drawer. You got into bed and started scrolling through Instagram. You searched up 'Hunter'. He hadn't told you his last name, so you were hoping you'd just be able to find him. You were so surprised when he was at the top of your searches. You clicked on his account. 'hunterrowland' you read out loud.
"1.6 MILLION" You screamed
"what y/n??" Your mom shouted up to you
"oh, nothin mom"
You were in so much shock you didn't even realise you'd shouted it out. You started scrolling through his feed and read all of his captions and looked at how many likes and comments he got on his photos. You were amazed, but sort of disappointed he hadn't told you sooner. But, you'd only known him a couple hours so you decided not to hold s grudge against him. You then followed him. He followed back almost instantly. That surprised you, since his feed looked like it was blowing up 24/7. He only followed 148 people too. You decided to stop stalking Hunter and go grab a glass of water. You went into the kitchen.
"so y/n, how are you liking Arizona?" Your mom asked you
"I actually really love it. There's a lot of really kind people here." I said smiling
"really? Like who?" She asked
"the rowlands." I replied
"Oh, yes, Christine is quite the joker!"
"She seems nice, yeah" you said
You grabbed your glass and headed back upstairs. You then climbed into bed and went back onto your phone, to see you'd received a text from Hunter.
Hunter: Hey cutie!
Y/n: Hey handsome
Hunter: Ooh what's gotten into you all of a sudden?
Y/n: Nothing, nothing😂
Hunter: well I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?
Y/n: sure! Pick me up at 2?
Hunter: Of course. Good night princess💖
Y/n: Good night Hunter.
You put your phone down and felt so many emotions. It felt like everything you'd ever dreamt of. You then tucked yourself into bed and fell asleep.
*next day, y/n's pov*
You woke up to your alarm. 7:30am, ugh. You climbed out of bed and jumped in the shower. You then put on a black crop top and high waisted shorts, with some vans. You put your hair in a side braid and applied foundation and mascara. You then looked down at your phone again. 10am. Only 10am?! Hunter's picking me up at 2pm! Ugh, I can't wait that long! So you decided to text Hunter.
Y/n: Hey Hunter, I was wondering if you could come for me a little earlier?
Hunter: sure! I'll be there in 10!
*Hunter's pov*
I was honestly so glad y/n asked me to come earlier. I was really disappointed when she said 2pm, I mean I always wake up around 9am and I'd be so bored all day thinking about her.
*Y/n's pov*
Just as I received that text from Hunter, the door bell rang. I went to the door and opened it.
"Hey Hunter!" You said
"Hey y/n. You ready to go?" He asked
"Ya! Let me just tell my mom."

"Mom, I'm going out."
"where?" She asked
"with Hunter somewhere."
"Okay, be back for around 6pm"
"Okay, bye mom!"
You then walked out with Hunter.