Chapter 12

I woke up and looked down at my phone. 4:30am. I've been waking up really early recently for no reason and it's really bugging me. I was now wide awake so I decided to go on Instagram. I scrolled through my feed, followed a couple of people and then I remembered.. Loren! I searched in her Instagram user and just scrolled through her photos, just thinking, how could somebody this nice and pretty be so awful..? I was scrolling through and accidentally liked a photo. Next thing, she followed me. 'Crap!' I muttered. I decided to text Hunter.
Y/n: Hey, Hunter, I know you won't be awake because it's 5am, and I hope you don't have your sound up or I'm so sorry for waking you up. But, please tell me more about Loren. This is really bothering me.
Hunter: Oh hey
Y/n: Hunter, omg, I'm so sorry. Did I wake you up?
Hunter: No! I was awake and thought about texting you but didn't wanna wake you.
Y/n: Aw. But, please tell me what happened with Loren..
Hunter: Y/n it's nothing for you to worry about. Just stay away. Okay?😘
Y/n: Okay. But you're gonna explain to me more today okay?
Hunter: I will
Y/n: Good.
Hunter: Wait.. Y/n..
*attatchment*
Hunter sent you a photo. And you were 99% positive you knew what it was without even having to open it. You were right. It was a screenshot saying Loren had followed you and you'd followed back.
Y/n: Uhhhmmm
Hunter: Y/n! What were you thinking?!
Y/n: I accidentally liked a picture and she followed and I felt rude to not follow back. She's so nice and I'm on good terms with her.
Hunter: Y/n she is dangerous. You need to stop.
Y/n: I'll believe you when you tell me why.
Hunter: Ugh y/n..
Y/n: What
Hunter: I don't wanna scare you..
Y/n: you won't.
Hunter: Ok. Get some sleep.
Y/n: I'll try.
Hunter: Night cutie
Y/n: Night Hunter
You lay in bed trying to contain your anger. You just wished Hunter would tell you why Loren is dangerous because you really didn't see it. Why would such a famous girl lie about being someone's girlfriend. There must be more to the story. And you were gonna find out.