Chapter 13

You opened your eyes very slowly. For some reason you felt unbelievably tired, even tho it was 12am. You checked your phone to see you'd gotten a text from Hunter at around 10:30am.
Hunter: Hey gorgeous. Would you like to talk today? Just come over whenever you wake.
Well he sent it about an hour and a half ago so you thought you'd text hunter to make sure you could still come.
Y/n: Hey Hunter, I'm awake now. Can I come over?
He quickly responded.
Hunter: Yes!
You got dressed, did your hair and makeup, grabbed an apple and headed for Hunter's house. You knocked on his door and Christine let you in "Hello y/n! How are you?" "I'm good Christine, how are you?" I responded. "I'm doing well. Hunter's in his room. Go straight up." She told you. You headed up the tall staircase and knocked on the door. A shirtless Hunter answered it. "Hey cutie!" He said to you. You were in a trance just staring at his abs. He saw you looking and started blushing hard, that made you blush too. "Well, come in" Hunter said, patting a seat next to him on his bed. You walked over and sat down. Hunter then pulled you in by your hips so you were snuggled into him. "So, what do you wanna know?" Hunter asked. "Well, I wanna know why she's dangerous." I responded. "Well," Hunter started, "she's had a crush on me since 3rd grade. It was just a little crush but then it turned into a huge crush and she would follow me everywhere. She's had a crush on me ever since and ever since I started being home schooled, I haven't really bumped into her so I've been fine. But, yesterday I tried to stay calm for you, to not worry you. When I left you, I went over and asked her to leave. She then kissed my cheek to give you the wrong idea. I would never date her. I like you y/n as I said." hunter finished. "Hunter. Oh my god. I'm so sorry. And.. I- I" "you what?" He asked. "I like you too." I said back. We stared into each other's eyes, just getting closer and closer, I pulled away a bit and Hunter turned to me. "Y/n can I ask you something?" Hunter asked. "Anything" I replied. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Hunter asked. "Yes! Yes of course!!" I said, jumping into his arms. We hugged for about 5 minutes until he put me down. "Y/n, I love you.." "I love you too Hunter.."