Chapter 9

This song is my everything.

I'm going to see Frank on the 16th and I'm so nervous, I might get to meet him, guys. I'm so excited.

This is dedicated to my Arron, I love you. MukeOnMyPizza-

Enjoy!

- xog

--------------

I sat in Fwank's kitchen, kicking my little legs as I watched the floor beneath me. I opened my mouf and clutched Mr. Spwinkles against my chest as Fwankie fed me a tiny bite of the pancakes he made, JUST FOR ME. The fought brought a smile to my face and I looked at Frank, my dada, and I gave him my best big boy smile.

"Hey baby boy." Fwank smiled, hoisiting me out of the chair and tucking me in the crevice where his love handles would be. I frowned and I looked at my own, poking softly at the fat that stuck out from beneath my onesie. I sighed and looked at Fwank, "dada, why you skinny but I not?" I whispered sadly, my eyes welling up with tears that I didn't even know if I needed to release.

"oh, baby. Everyone is different. Some people gots more fat than others, but they're still beautiful. You don't need to be a certain weight to be pretty, dada finds you so pretty just the way you are." Fwank kissed my cheek and used the soft part of his thumb to dry my eyes.

I nodded and felt strangely at peace as my dada brushed my face off. "otay dada.. I beweave you." I whispered and nuzzled my cheek against the soft fabric of Fwankie's big sleepy time shirt. I pressed my hand against his heart, feeling the soft beating of my dada's heart against my tiny fingers. I flexed my fingers against the area and I felt a soft yawn creep up on me.

What? I just woke up, how am I already sleepy again? I clutched Mr. spwinkles loosely in my hand and closed my eye's against Fwank's chest. I felt Mr. spwinkles slip from my stubby fingers and I fell asleep as dada was walkin back towards our room.