Hes gone and im going insane

Derek took me home from the hospital and since dad was working most of the time he took care of me for about three days until I felt a lot better and on day four he was called in by the pack to help because they where having some trouble of course he wouldn't tell me what was going on cause he didn't want to worry me which was nice but the day he left I started hearing things it was weird. "Stiiilless you aren't needed anymore no one needs you the pack is bigger than ever and even your dad is ok now" I put my hands to my ears not knowing how to stop it, then I slipped of my bed and accidentally fell on a pin from my board and the voices stopped so that's it pain can stop the voices. The pack had been gone for two weeks now and the voices where still there and I figured out the only way to make them go away was to hurt myself so I now have many many cuts on my legs and arms since I had been alone for awhile now I got used to it I really missed Derek tho and I still wasn't sure about what had gone on with me and him two weeks ago at the hospital I brushed it off and attempted to sleep but to no avail so I stayed up for the rest of the night weighting out big long text messages to Derek and then deleting them "argh what is wrong with me" I felt so weird in so many different ways "what isn't wrong with you stiles??" I didn't expect a response when I said those words out loud it was that voice again so I put my hand in my draw and took the blade out and put a cut in my wrist then I heard it again "that's not gonna work anymore stiles you let me in" I started to get scared I couldn't make the voice go away no matter how much I cut my arms I lay in my bed covered in blood thinking about the voice and... Derek.

The next morning I heard screaming "stiles wake up what did you do!?! Why did you do this?!?" It was my dad I opened my eyes just barely "I'm sorry dad" I said before I passed out again wow I must of lost a lot of blood. I was in the hospital again when I woke up Melissa was sitting next to me doing something with the drip next to me "where's my dad?" I asked "omg stiles thank god your awake!" She said