Dont leave me

Derek's pov
I went to his house and saw him sitting on the bed he looked so different and he waved at me "I've been waiting Derek" and I wanted to fight it but I couldn't it looked like stiles it was stiles "get out of him!" I growled "um nah I quit like it in here he's really smart you know lot of ideas oh and he's quit fond of you *smiles manically* buuuttt I am taking care of that telling him you don't care, that's why he let me in you know he thinks you feel sorry for him" I grabbed stiles' shirt and pulled him up to face me "get.out.of.him" and all it did was laugh in my face this wasn't stiles and all I could do now was try not to cry. "STILES?" I heard Scott down stairs "UP HERE!" I yelled back and Scott, Lydia and Allison came running up "what are you doing DEREK?!" Scott yelled at me I know remembered I was holding him up by his shirt then the thing spoke with stiles voice "he's trying to kill me Scott help me please he's gonna kill me" then Scotts eyes glowed and he attacked me, but I did everything but changed I didn't want to hurt him I knew the nogitsune was trying to turn us against each other "Scott it's the thing it's not stiles" I tried to say as he was strangling me and then I saw something that made me go wild "Lydia I have to tell you something before it takes over again I-I love you" then he kissed her she didn't kiss back she was shocked she was with Aiden. I roared and pushed cott off me then I pulled stiles and the thing of Lydia and it laugh in my face "aw poor stiles you don't know? He still loves her" it took all my strength to not rip it's face of but I had to remember stiles was still in there somewhere I turned my head to Scott "get me some chains and duck tape" he tilted his head in confusion "JUST GO GET IT"

We tied stiles up and took him to my loft and I sat him on my couch we had called everyone over to try and help with stiles and we had all been talking for hours when I finally needed a break so I walked in to the living room where stiles and the nogitsune was, I only planned on checking on stiles and leaving but I walking and I saw a tear run down his cheek and I ran over "stiles?!" He nodded and I took the duck tape from off his mouth "Derek please untie me" he begged I put my hands around him to the knot until I came to my sense I pulled away and put my hands on his arms "I can't baby I'm so sorry" a tear ran down my cheek and then stiles started to manically laugh "oh Derek that was so easy really? One year and you cave, you almost untied me too 😂" all I wanted was my stiles back I put the duck tape back on his mouth and he screamed at me and I left to my room to cry.