Trapped

Stiles pov
I was trapped in my own mind seeing horrible things my friends dying people telling me that didn't care about me it was awful but the most common thing was Derek he was always there telling me he hated me or dying in my arms I was going insane in here and all I could do was fight and scream.

Derek's pov
I finally came back to the pack when I had calmed down not daring to go in and see stiles again because I knew I'd break down and I had to stay strong for him. "Ok please tell me we have some progress" I say almost begging and Scott smiles at me "we think we might be able to get that thing out of him without killing him" he says and I try not to jump around my loft laughing "that's great how?" And they all look at me as if to say sorry.

After 20 minutes of explaining "wait let me get this straight, I have to get in an ice bath and basically die then I have to into stiles mind, first find him, and then get him to wake up?" I asked and everyone just slowly nodded there head. It was a no brainer of course I'm gonna do it so I take my shirt off and nod indicating I'll do it.

After half an hour we had all the ice and water in a tub big enough to hold me under. I got in and everyone had to help hold me under so I don't come out and stop the connection.

I woke up in my loft 'why here? I thought I was supposed to be in his mind!' Then I turned around and saw him sitting there with the nogitsune playing some board game "STILES!" I called out but he didn't respond "think Derek think how else can you get his attention" I tried to run to him but he just seemed to get further away and I growl in frustration, he moves his head to look around then goes back to the board game "that's it" I growl a little louder just to make sure and he does the same thing, I take in a big breathe and then roar.

Stiles pov
I was still strapped in my mind and now the nogitsune had challenged me to a board game for control of the mind so I agreed as it was my only chance. After w hole I heard a growl and looked around but nothing still just me and that thing, then it happened again "what?" Then I heard a roar and I looked towards the noise and it was him, it was Derek.