Back to normal

A/N ok people actually wanted me to continue so I thought I would 😊 only a short chapter first tho to get it going again.

Stiles pov
It's been two months since void and I'm actually feeling great, school's as good as it can be my family (or friends as some people might see us) are going great too and most surprising me and Derek are now officially together. I've moved into his loft with him for my last two years of school much to my farther's dismay but he understands and supports me which is great and I go over to see him at least once every weekend or as much as I can. The pack also get together often and have pack nights where we stay at the loft and watch movies and they eat the food I cook. so right now my life is absolutely amazing but that usually means it's about to all come crashing down. 

Derek's Pov 

Everything couldn't be more perfect for everyone right now. Me and stiles have moved in together, Allison and Scott are finally back together and as happy as ever, Lydia and ............. seem really good together and Jackson and ............ are so content and bring the best out in each other. Although the rest of the pack are not in relationships they also seem very happy with our little family. Lying here in this bed with Stiles just makes everything so clear. For the First time since before my family all died in that fire I feel whole again like I can let down my walls and allow myself to be happy. "Stiles are you happy?" I asked out of the blue to try and catch him off guard for a real response. He looks at me proceeding to sit up and cup my face in his hands "Derek Miguel Hale I need you to know I have not been this happy since I was 11 years old and me, mum and my dad were all in the same room eating dinner together and life was simple, now my life has changed a lot since then and I've been through so many lows in my life, granted life is not simple anymore but I could not have asked for a better partner and family after everything the universe has put me through". The tears had fallen down my cheek before I knew they where coming "Stiles, I love you". He looked stunned and then he kissed me "I love you too, my Sourwolf". 

Stiles Pov 

" Stiles, I love you" What the actual fuck, did he just say that?! Say it back you idiot " I love you too, my Sourwolf". Now I know something is about to go wrong in our lives because this is too perfect to last.