2. What do you know about emotional pain?

The original second chapter was deleted, This is a new chapter two. I didn't like how the first one turned out. Also I did say I was gonna change chapter after school but it's lunch period and I'm hiding in the bathroom because food makes me fat. Update:I actually put this off for a few days because of depression. ((This chapter is really short but, the next chapter will happen faster. I just don't have enough time between lunch breaks))

Frank said his causal goodbye to Mr. Warner. Frank grabbed onto Gerard's skin leaving a nail mark on his wrist. He started dragging Gerard out of the motel. "O-Ouch! You're hurting me!" Gerard cried out like a new born baby when it's dropped on it's head. Frank groaned he didn't bother to loosen his grip. He threw Gerard into his car harshly. "I have some rules." Frank started, "No yelling, kicking, biting, moving and more importantly no talking." Gerard looked down in fear and confusion, "W-why, Sir?" Frank glared at Gerard. His eyes like two piercing knives into Gerard's soul.

"Because, I don't like you." "Besides I'm gonna kill you anyways." "So why talk to you?" Frank asked Gerard in a way that made Gerard sound dumb. Gerard nodded and looked at his fingers. His finger nails were starting to be outgrown. Frank started the car driving off to god knows where.

Gerard put his nails on the head rest of Franks car seat, He poked a hole in it.

Frank grabbed Gerard's wrist and stopped the car. "Don't mess up my car you stupid little fucker." Frank spoke in a stern angry voice. "It's already covered in blood stains anyways!" Gerard daringly sasses the tiny psychopath.

"I wanna fucking kill you now!" Frank shouted. "You know what?" "That's what I'll do." Frank took his knife and climbed over to Gerard's side. He put the knife to Gerard's neck. "Say bye bye, sweet angel." Tears started running down Gerard's face in odd patterns. "N-now...a-at least I can see Mikey again..." Gerard lifted up his neck giving Frank better access as Gerard cried.

Frank lowered the knife in confusion, he never had someone just willing to go. Just the constant struggle and screams. "Who's Mikey?" Frank asked in honest curiosity. "He was my brother...." Gerard spoke ready for the end of his life. "Was?" Frank lowered the knife completely. "He's dead." "My father killed him." said Gerard. Frank sighed. Frank moved back to his seat. "What do you know about emotional pain?" said Gerard looking into Frank's almost untrustworthy eyes. "I've tried friendship...." "I'd rather not talk about it." Said Frank looking at the stirring wheel.

"Are you being nice to me?" Gerard asked hopeful. His eyes brightened. "I didn't think serial killers showed feelings." Frank cringed and tried to accept the fact maybe he did need someone in his life. Maybe. Or maybe not. "Shut up." Was all Frank said. He started to drive on. Gerard started playing with his own hair. "Is it fun killing people?" Gerard asked looking up. "I said no talking!" "It's fucking annoying!" Frank growled sharply. Gerard lifted both his arms to cross them. "Then why don't you fucking kill me?" Gerard smirked. He didn't really believe Frank could do it because he didn't do it the first time.

"Maybe I'm waiting for the perfect moment." Frank brushed off the fact he didn't really want to kill Gerard. "Perfect?" "You mean like fairy tale perfect??" "You gonna sweep me off my feet and take me to a restaurant?" Gerard spoke with too obvious sarcasm in his voice. Frank blushed but he tried to hide it. "You better watch out." "you'll be dead before you know it." Gerard rolled his eyes almost to the back of his head for a second. "Don't say things like that if they are not gonna happen." "If you're gonna kill me..." "kill me now."

Frank sighed. "Alright... If that's what you want." Frank stopped the car once more. He reached for his knife. He put the knife to Gerards throat once again. Was this the end?