Beautiful Horror (AU Larry Stylinson)

Hi there! My name is Mimi and I'm the author of this story!

A few things you should know: { if you are just now reading this book or if you've already read this and are just now getting the update..}

I. This book is currently in the process of being updated. I really want to add more chapters, so I'm asking a huge favor. Please hold on off on reading this book for a month if you are just now reading.

II. This story is fictional. No events are real, the characters lives are made up. All characters personalities are made up from imagination.

1. I update extremely late, and I am so sorry for that. I try to come up with exciting things to write about but I get bored.

2. This book was started when my writing skills were very bad and I didn't have auto correct to help me.

3. Do not read this book if you're a sensitive person. This book will trigger depression, anxiety, ptsd etc.

4. I encourage everyone to leave a comment and suggestions for what should come next and to inbox me any ideas you want in the story.

5. Plagiarizing, stealing, copying and any type of written format of this story is prohibited and when I find it, there will be consequences.

6. I take pride in what I write so please don't comment rude things.

7. If you're not a fan of Larry stylinson or a if you are a homophobic person, don't read this book. By all means leave.

8. Don't be rude and nasty to eachother in the comments. Any type of harassment will be flagged.

9.  I update (as I said before) extremely late. I'm very dedicated to writing short stories and I have a lot saved in my notes but I want to finish this before I start another book.

If you have any other questions, comments, concerns inbox me or comment and I will happily answer them for you.

So without further ado....