Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mommy Mommy can we play hide and go seek?" My short arms wrapped around her neck. Her long brown hair soft against my cheek. "Sure sweetheart. Let me see if your sister wants to play." Mom called for Gemma. We asked her to play but she said it was stupid to play with her younger brother who was 4. I didn't know what that I meant. "It's okay my Harry bear. We don't need a party pooper to play." Her soft smile was taunting me. The smile I craved to see everyday, because a happy mom was a happy Harry.

"Alright Harry, count to 10 and then come find me." She kissed my cheek, the last thing I saw was her bright green eyes smiling back at me. She kissed my cheek. "Goodbye Harry." I didn't know what she meant, why would she say that were just pretending it's a game.

One ...

Two ... I heard the door open

Three ....

The world was black, I couldn't see anything ... There was yelling

Four ... Five ... Six ... Seven

The door banged shut. It was silent now, almost there.

Eight ... Nine ... Ten !

Everything changed. I wasn't in my living room anymore, no. I was in an abandoned house. There was no lighting or hear. Everything was cold and smelled bad.

"Mom? Mommy! Mom where are you?!" I cried out, figures were moving closer to me. "Mom!" Screaming I shut my eyes again and counted. But when I opened my eyes again this time I saw mommy. Running towards her. Mom got down on her knees arms open waiting for me to jump in them. But something stopped me half way, if only I could reach out and grab her. Why was there a wall here? A little boy with blonde curly hair ran into my mothers arms. She kissed his head and spun him around. Gemma held him now, grabbing his cheek. Dad came in, with balloons and gifts. A balloon stood out the most. "Welcome home Harry!"

"Mom! DAD! Gem! I'm over here. I'm Harry! Notice me!" Arms wailing lungs hurting. They couldn't hear me. Didn't want to hear me.

"Let's play hide and go seek Harry." Gemma grabbed the blonde haired boys hand. Tugging him into my room. Where they played. "Gem...?" I whispered hoping she could hear me. She rolled onto the floor, a joke the new Harry made. Something in me broke, the pain hurt my chest too much.

Then everything turned black then back to white. Now I was in the abandoned home again. But I felt better here. There's a boy my age playing in the corner. "Can you hear me?" Quietly I walked through the door towards him. "Mhmm. I'm Zayn. And your Harry." Te boy turned around. His black hair long and in front of his eyes. "I won't leave you." Zayn pulled me into a hug and handed me a toy soldier. "I won't leave I promise."

"HARRY! Hello earth to Harry!" Louis small hand waved in front of my face. My face felt hot, everything was spinning. Cool hands lead me to a chair, I sat drank the water some one gave me. "Harry mate you okay?" It was Zayns voice. He didn't leave me. "Yeah yeah I'm fine. I'm just over heated." Louis crouched in front of me. Hands on my knees, Zayn the side of him. Louis stood and kissed my sweaty forehead. "It was me wasn't it? I was joking about playing hide and go seek. What did I do. I'm sorry." Voice breaking at the end, Louis turned away from me. "No it's not you. Just a spark that Harry remembered. He'll be fine." Zayn reassured Louis, hand on his shoulder. I wanted to tell Zayn to get off of Louis but I couldn't. I couldn't move. Talk. Just listen. I felt paralyzed. "I-I think Perrie is waiting for me outside I - I should go. Tell Harry I love him." But I already hear him, he sounded so hurt. My eyes willing shifted towards his moving body. I didn't want him to go, I wanted him to stay. Stay with me, and not leave me. Zayn just nodded and helped me up, into the locker room.