Chapter Sixteen Part 1

Mwahahahahha I'm pure evil. No actaully I am so sorry I haven't updated I've had writters block but while I was watching Prison Break on netflix THis idea popped into my head. this is only the first section of the chapter, the rest will be up later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Sixteen

Louis' P.O.V

There's not enough time left. My friends are starting to drop like flies. Jailen came down with a nasty cold after the fight Friday. Kevin got malaria on the way Australia, it was just Jessie and Harry left in the competition. The only two competitors left was the Italian man from France and the Russian fighter who's manager shot Harry.

After the Australian fight Jessie didn't want Kevin to be alone but Jailen was sick also, I guess you could say it worked out. This whole time Harry never left my side, I guess the only reason he's not infected yet is because Tim can't get me alone yet. I never ever wanted anyone to get hurt. Especially not Harry, I would die for him but apprently he would do the same.

If you would have told me 2 months ago I would have to choose between killing my boyfriend or him killing himself, I'm just might have killed you myself. This is how it all happened.

~~~~~~

Thursday November 5th, 2014

9:06 pm @ Paradise Island in Atlantis, Bahamas

Harry, Zayn and Rick stood the roof balcony of the hotel conversing weather it was safe or not to let Jessie compete any further in the competition, Rick had no clue what was going on but Harry and Zayn were thieves of lies compared to Rick. Tim was coming for me and I needed to be prepared, but I can't do this alone.

I pushed off the glass window turning my sight away from Harry before I changed my mind. I feel horrible about everything that's happened sense Sean got shot and all Harry has tried to do sense then was protect and care for me. It wouldn't be fair to let him get hurt because of me, no one deserved that and I know I should've made a better effort at spending my final time with him but it was my turn to step up and stop this.

No more running Louis, Stop this now so no one else gets hurt.

"Perrie! Do you have a minute?" I jumped down the last two steps of the long flight of stairs, Perrie's faded blue hair whipped around to face me, she looked like everyone else; drained and tired. "Uh yeah sure Lou what's up?" I led her over to my room and opened the door, "First we need Jessie."

~

"Guys just please hear me out, if you guys help me then I can stop him from hurting everyone else-" My brain went on full coarse mode, my plan was laid out perfectly. "And Louis what IF this fails, and someone gets hurt or even worse you die. Look Louis you know I love you and want to help you in everyway possible but this is too dangerous-" "Perrie what if he's right? What if his plan does go through, we have to take the chance." If Jessie is on my side no doubt Perrie has to agree.

"Perrie you didn't even hear my plan yet. How do you know it's not going to work?" I waited for her to ease into my persausion like I hoped. Her shoulders sagged as she leaned back into the beige couch oppisite of me. "Alright good, now it's all gonna start with a phone call from Jessie to Tim saying he found me-" Perrie started to interupt but I put a hand up to stop her, "From there Tim won't get me himself, he'll send men to take me back to England in a broke down warehouse....''

~

"Does everyone know the plan? Do I need to explain it again?" When neither objected fell back into the large chair, my brain hurt from thinking so much. The clock on the TV read 12:49 way past midnight, Perrie's phone buzzed a mile until she picked it up. I'm guessing it was Zayn by the way she smiled and dashed out the door but not before saying, "The boys were at the bar they're leaving. Love ya!'' And slam the door shut.