Chapter Eight

Not edited sorry!!! Finally updated I know it's short but whatever.

Chapter Eight

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Harry's POV

High alert. High high alert. Ever sense Louis told me about that damn bastard Daxion threatened Louis. God, I swear if I ever get my hands on him his men better start digging a grave.

After I took Louis to the skating rink I brought him back home and stayed with him. I knew I couldn't leave him alone again. So now he's at the kick boxing gym with me, sitting on the small table in the corner swinging his cute little feet looking so fucking cute at the moment.

"Hey Styles try and pay attention eh? Rick said he wants you to be on full training for the International Championship Finals." Zayn threw two punches at me but I quickly dodged them.

"Yeah yeah what ever. Try having Your lover sitting on the table looking cute as fuck." I threw some quick punches and swiped his feet from under him. Then tied his legs together and head locked him.

He tapped quickly and I released just as fast. We tumbled around until we were on our feet. I heard familiar shoes clacking against the floor towards our ring.

But when I looked over he was headed towards Louis. Zayn saw me tense and grabbed my shoulder to calm me. The last person I want near Louis is Rick. I pushed the gate open and jogged towards Louis and Rick. My feet nearly slipping from the sweat that drenched my body.

By the time I safety made it towards them both Rick seemed to be done talking to Louis. "What the hell do you say to him?" I hissed at Rick. Clear surprise on his face from both hearing me say a full sentence and not just grunting and nodding and also from how harsh I seemed.

"Oh calm down Harry my boy! Just having a chit chat with your boyfriend over there. Charming lad, hope to see him around more." Patting my shoulder Rick turned to leave towards Zayn. I grabbed his arm and twisted it, so his arm was behind his back reaching the other side. His arm choking him self.

"If you ever, and I mean ever hurt or threatened even give him the smallest of dirty looks I'll fucking kill you." I released him and stepped back so I was I between Louis legs. Zayn helped Rick up and took him quickly to the other side of the room.

"Harry," Louis scolded at me but still but his soft small cold hand on my cheek, " you shouldn't have done that. He didn't hurt me at all. He was very sweet." Louis giggled lightly, my eyebrows scrunching together. I never thought of Rick to be sweet.

Louis' small finger eased out the wrinkles that my eyebrows created. Kissing his cute little nose, I wrapped my arms around his very small waist. Burying my head in the crease of his neck, "So what did Rick tell you?" Rubbing small circles in his back, he gave me light butterfly kisses on my neck and shoulder.

"He invited me to come on the journey with you and Zayn and even Perrie for the ICF, if you didn't already invite me to come." Louis sighed and wrapped his arms around my neck. Pulling me face back to look at him, my hands resting on his thighs. Rick invited him? That was unexpected.

"I was planing on making it as uprise but I guess the cats out of the bag now huh?" Sighing I kissed him gently and pulled him close. He was like a drug to me.

"Oh we'll I can pretend I didn't hear it?" Louis softly laughed and kissed my cheek. God this boy was going to be the death of me.

"It's okay love. I have to go back but in an hour trainings over and it'll be dinner time so, I'll take you to dinner and we'll grab your stuff and you can sleep at my place. I'm having some guys go over to your house and install some security things." Kissing Louis so he couldn't ask questions, I pulled back and smiled at him. His eyes fluttered open. So cute.