Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

*

Louis POV

It was Monday when Harry brought me to the private airport him and Zayn shared. We met up with Zayn and Perrie there, along with Rick, Sean, Kevin, and Jesse. Harry said that they were all competing too. Me and Perrie went inside the small building. Seeing Macy I waved slightly at her to notice me. When she did she rushed over and hugged me. "Louis! It's so good to see you again. Hi Perrie!" Macy's bubbly personality was joyful. Her bright white smile was stunning and her golden hair falling in tumbles around her shoulders. She was exceptionally tall, we'll taller then me and Perrie at least. "You know Perrie?" I asked her, Perrie nodded and hugged Macy. Another lady a little older maybe 30 or so came over, she was dressed the same as Macy but had a ZM woven into her shirt instead of HS like Macy's.

"Yeah, this is Rita. She's Zayns flight attendant. When she gets sick I attend Mr. Malik's jet." Macy explained as Rita hugged Perrie as we'll, "Hi there darling, I've heard a lot about you. From Zayn, Perrie, Harry, and even Macy! It's like your famous son." Rita grabbed me and pulled me into a bear hug. Her statement made me blush in embarrassment. "Rita your killing him!" Macy giggled and Perrie shook her head. She released me and gave Macy a blue and white handkerchief like the one around her neck. It matched the walls and both plans Harry and Zayn had.

"We'll we better be heading into the planes to be getting ready. Do you guys need anything set up before you get on?" Macy tied the handkerchief around her neck making a nice bow. I shook my head, Perrie the same. They bided us goodbye and head out the door we came in. Walking towards the restroom there was both boys and girls but Perrie pulled me into the girl one. Confident no other lady was in there."Perrie!" I hissed at her, looking under stalls making sure no one was in here. I wasn't offended she brought me into a girls bathroom just weirded out and scared. I've been in girls bathrooms before when I would run into them after a beating in school but that would be after school not mid day.

"Lou calm down. Everyone is preparing the jets for Rick and all them at the other airport." Walking into the middle stall and doing her lady business. The feeling of having to go to the bathroom came. "Perrie." I whined I didn't feel comfortable peeing in here. "Louis it's fine! If you don't go bathroom now then you'll have to go on the plain and trust me it's a weird feeling peeing in the air. Besides the men's restroom is out of order." Flushing was heard then she emerged from the stall. Groaning I shuffled into the small bathroom and did my own business. When I came out of the stall, Perrie was applying Chapstick to her purple lips. But her hair was blue. "I like the color contrast from you hair and lips Per." I chuckled and washed my hands. There soap smelled pretty nice.

"You think? I couldn't find my blue lipstick before I left but I have my red organe and blonde hair die so I guess I'm good." Drying my hands on my jeans, I fixed the black beany Harry gave me. "Cute beany. Where's you get it?" Perrie fixed her own 'Sweet' black and neon hat of her on. "Uh we'll Harry gave it to me. Well not gave to me but we'll I kinda saw it in his closet and it looked cute so I put it on. Forgot to take it off I guess?" Pulling it down just a little more so only my fringe was sticking up. "Would I make a good mother?" Perrie shot a question at me. Stunned by the question I didn't respond fast enough. Just then Perrie pulled my head back, and started coming my fring with something wet. "Perrie is that your spit?" I asked scrunching my nose back. "Yes. It's called motherly spit. Your mother never did this to you?" She side swept it up, it half way sticking and half limping down. "N-no she pasted away b-before I fully had e-enough hair." Looking away from her I pulled the door open. Perrie pulled me back I to her arms. We were the same height.

"M' sorry Louis. My mom left me with a drunk father but my aunt took me away to here." I buried my face in her neck. She was kinda like a mother."Perrie you'd make a great mother." I smiled gently at her. She helped me get through Harry being shot, carred for me in a motherly way. I hugged her back and opened the door. The clock on the wall said 12:00. Indicating the afternoon, when the he's were ready to go. Hurrying back to the runway Harry and Zayn were talking, Zayn nodded toward us. Zayn meeting up with Perrie and giving me a smile; heading to Zayns jet. I met Harry at the bottom of the stairs leading to the jet. Wrapping his arms around me he kissed my head. "You ready baby? You don't have to come. I can get some people that are trust worthy to watch you?" Tangling our hands together I pushed up on my tippy toes and gave him a sweet kiss. Pulling his bottom lip back the sparks that erupted from our kiss faded my body surging with heat. "No," I was panting now, "I wanna come, be your biggest fan." He lifted me onto his waist, grasping my thighs. We entered the familiar jet. Everything looked the same. Macy came and shut the stairs then proceeded to ask Harry if he needed anything. When he said no she nodded and shut the pilots door.