Chapter Two

//

Chapter Two:

Louis P.O.V

All week I've been thinking about Harry. He was the only thing I could think about, other then my father. Liam had told me that he was outing up signs of me saying that I'm missing. No no I can't go back there. My bruise from yesterday morning was still dark purple and blue.

My eye had a yellow ring around it and my cheek had a scar. Along with the other added ones. It's Friday which means I only have work until 3. My phone buzzed on the bed. I walked over to get and saw that it's was a text from Harry. This is the first text I've got from him.

From Harry:

What time do you get off of work babe? ~Harry x

I typed back to him 3 o'clock. He didn't respond after that so I guess he didn't get it. The alarm clock said 11:26. Sighing, I ran through the house getting all the things I needed before rushing to work.

Harry's P.O.V

Louis.

Louis.

Louis.

It's the only thing on my mind. Ever since the night in the club he has me captured. His light laugh and oh so sweet ass.

It angers and confuses me why I feel this way about it. I punched the punching bag hard. The 400 lb. bag swinging fully back. I must see him. I didn't see or text him at all during the week because I had some business to deal with and I wasn't going to get Louis in that. I picked up my phone and texted him.

To Louis <3:

When do you get off of work? ~ Harry x

From Louis <3:

3 o'clock ~ Louis xx

I noted it and put it in my reminder to pick him up from work. Maybe I'll take him for dinner. Yea that would be nice.

No Harry what are you doing. He'll leave you just like everyone else. He'll take everything you have and burn it.

Your pathetic to think he actually might like you. Stupid stupid Harry.

"Get out of my head!" I screamed, the voices kept shouting that Louis was going to rip everything I have now away from me. "Harry what's wrong? Calm down!" Zayn's voice was like a mere whisper compared to the voices in my head. I could feel everything that has ever happen to me boil to the top. I punched the punching bag repeativily until it broke off the hinges.

My breathe was ragged but I was starting to calm myself. Zayn was yards away along with a few other members from the gym. I was calm but I still had an adrenalin rush. I walked to the locker rooms and grabbed my stuff. I had 4 hours to kill at the auto shop.

When I finished the last engine from work I told my co-worker I was leaving a little early. My phone went off telling me I had a message, or in this case a reminder.

'Pick up Louis.'

I smiled to myself knowing I get to see him finally. He may or may not have made my heart flutter, which both dazzled and dizzed me.

~

Louis P.O.V

Betty, my boss, was a nice old lady who loves all animals. She had 3 dogs and 7 cats of her own. Not to mention the 5 birds she has already. "Oh Louis, hun it's 3, your shift is over. Enjoy your weekend." Betty waved to me. She was holding a rabbit in her arms. "Bye Betty enjoy your weekend too!" I yelled over my shoulder to her. I clocked out and got my stuff from my locker in the back.