The Queen arrives: part 2 of ''Ready to eat?''

It's night time. Liam and Jene look at the keekkers to make sure they are asleep. 

 '' Did we have to leave Rain all by herself?'' Jene asked and sighed. Liam, in his cat form, was already asleep. Jene felt very guilty for leaving Rain alone. He layed on the ground, and fell asleep. It was knight time and there was no energy left in Jene.

 '' Is that them?" Winter asked. Rain looked over. Wait Rain told chibo. She stopped chibo from flying any furture. She screemed in exitement!

 '' Yes! Its them!" Rain shouted and headed towards where Liam and Jene were.  When Chibo landed Jene woke up and stood up. He was suprised that Rain had some! Rain walked towards Jene. Soon they were face to face.

 ''Rain! I so glad to see you!" Jene told her. A slap rode across Jene's face. He looked at her, then he understood why she was so angry.

 '' YOU LEFT ME!! AT THE TIME I NEEDED YOU THE MOST!'' Rain shouted. She then heard a shhh from Winter.

 '' You'll wake up the keekkers'' Winter whispered. The red from Rain's face dissolved. She looked back at Jene and gave him another beat hug along with another slap. Jene tried not to do anything back.

'' Did Liam have anything to do with this? I mean, did he force you to go?" Rain asked seeming a little bit more patient. Jene turned to Liam to check if he was still awake, he was, Liam was a heavy sleepy. He looked back at Rain.

  '' It's not like I didn't have a choice" he said.  Rain looked at him with her '' What do you mean?" face. Jene got the signal. He sighed and didn't answer. It took awhile for Rain to finaly understand what Jene meant. Jene sat on the ground next to the fire Liam had made. Rain sat down too. She looked at him as if she was going to ask him a question. Jene leaned towards Rain. Rain looked at him and go inpatient. She stood up with full anger and sat about 2 yards away from Jene.

  '' Young love" Winter sighed and giggled. She pet Gilida, her lion with wings. She pet his abundant mien. After that, Rain and Jene went to sleep. Winter did not. She walked towards Liam. His snoring was awfully loud. She next to where he lay. Liam stood up as soon as she sat down, he hissed at her.

 '' What do you want! " Liam hissed. 

  '' Calm down. I have brought back Rain the one that you left behind.''  Winter explained. Liam looked around and say Rain sleeping.

  '' Thank you. You can leave now." Liam said. Winter raised her hand up in the sky. A light  thrushed though Winter's hand and turned into a sword. She pointed it at Liam.

 '' Liam, we need to talk!" Winter told him.

  '' About what?" Liam asked.

  '' Empress Yvette!" Winter answered. As soon as Liam heard that name he started to run away. Winter ran and followed him and pinned him down with the sword. Blood gushed out of his solder, he let out a scream. It woke up Jene and Rain. The both stood up but when the did they did nothing.

  '' Winter!What are you doing?!" Rain asked. Winter didn't answer and only foucused on Liam. Liam tried not to scream in pain again.

 '' Tell me Liam. Did empress Yvette send you to look for them? Or did you steal her magic away to become the hero?" Winter asked. Liam tried to squirm away but Winter pushed her sword down deeper. Liam screamed in pain again and more blood gushed out.

 '' Winter! Stop!" Rain shouted. Winter did not listen. 

 '' Tell me. Where you even concerned about Rain when you left her all by herself?" Winter asked.Liam shook his head. 

 ''Liam?" Rain mummbled. Rain fell to the ground and started to cry.

  '' If you really care about these people you will follow us until we arrive to Tanzinite" Winter told Liam as she pushed the sword deeper. She took the sword out of Liam's chest.