chapter 2

'' I will stay with these kids until the end" Liam answered. Rain ran to Liam.

 '' Tu inexorabilis es" Winter said. " eamus.'' She got on her Lion with wings. Rain got on top of chibo and Jene followed. Liam turned into a bird.

 ''Are we going to Tanzanite?"Rain asked. Winter nodded and took off. Rain followed.Liam followed. The lion with wings roared. The passed many towns on the way. Jene was riding on Chibo with Rain. It took 3 days to finally land in Tanzanite. Rain had not talked to Jene since then.  The lion with wings landed before arriving on Tanzanite. Chibo landed too. Liam landed too.

 '' Keekkers are hated in Tanzanite. We'll have to walk the rest of the way'' Winter announced. Rain sighed in disappointment. Jene and Rain got off of Chibo.

 '' I sorry. I will leave you only for awhile'' she told it. 

 '' You seem to be paying attention to that goat way more than me'' Jene complained. Rain looked at him strangely.

 '' Are you jealous?"she asked. Jene blushed and walked faster. Rain ran towards him and hugged him. She started crying.

 '' Are you OK?" Jene asked.

'' I'm sorry Jene!" she answered. Winter gave them the signal to follow her and they did. The journey was long and lasted 6 hours. Those 6 hours the did not eat or drink any water. On th 5th hour Rain got tired so Jene carried her until she could walk again. Winter didn't seem to get tired. Liam got tired every hour. Finaly they saw a sign that said Tanzanite. The guards were there.

 '' Can we come in?" Winter asked the gaurds. The gaurds took a look at her.

 '' Are you Winter?" oneof the guards said. Winter nodded and the gaurds them in.