---->

They starred  at eachother. The air felt tense between them. A soldier rushed in and broke the silence.

"My Lady monsters are at the gate! Not keekkers, giant devils with wings!" Fear and silence entered the room.

" Tell you men to keep at it and bring me Winter!" Yvette pointed at Liam and said " take Jene, Rain, and the rest of the villagers into the secret underground passageway.  It leads out of the kingdom !". Then, Liam spoke.

"So you remember huh?" he said smiling. Yvette  blushed and gave a quick smile.

"Hurry!"she ordered. Liam rushed to Jene's room and entered without knocking.  (In his cat form.) Jene quickly sat up, but he was NOT happy.

"What the heck Liam?!" he complained." I was having a good dream!" Liam sat up.

"Was it about world peace?" Liam asked," Or was it about kissing Rain ON THE LIPS?"

"Shut it hairball!" Jene snapped. This made Liam laugh more.

    "Alright I had my laugh. Let go get Rain" Laim grinned. Both Liam and Jene ran to Rain's room. Of course, Jene got there first. He burst into the room and even with a noise as loud as this, Rain didn't wake up. Jene hurried to where Rain's bed was, his heart beating a mile a minute!

    " RAIN! WAKE UP!" Jene shouted. She woke up, Yawned and sat up. She was not in her sixth sense. 

     " You're cute'' she said. Jene blushed. After Rain finaly realized what shesaid she blushed too. " Um.... I mean. Uh... what's wrong?" She blushed. Jene looked back at Liam.

     "We're under attack and both of you need to get out of here." he informed. Rain and Jene looked at eachother.

    " But Liam.." Rain whined " we can fight too." Jene nodded. Liam laughed. He looked out the door and looked back at us.

 " Your leading the villager through the under ground passageway. Come back after they're safe and I'll see what you can do."