Days end

History was quiet, nothing too serious except a project that we would need to begin working on next week so it was an easy lesson. The bell tolled, and I made my way out of the school to meet up with Riley. I saw her, and she was looking around as if searching for me; maybe she thought I wouldn't meet with her or that I had been joking with her. I walked over to her, and she smiled seeing me.

"I didn't think you were serious about meeting up." She said.

I smiled.

"I keep my promises, come on I'll walk you home." I said gently, and we slowly began to walk away from school towards her home, which was about ten minutes away from my own by foot.

We talked about things, and every so often I would catch Riley staring at me, and quickly turn away shyly. She was far from un-attractive, hell for a man like me she was bloody stunning and gorgeous even. Maybe by the standards of her school, and of course with Connie's insults and humiliation she was seen as not attractive.

She had a curvy body, far from skinny. Her denim overalls showed her firm legs, and with her brown hair curled around her face and ears she was damn cute for sure. The overalls also hid another asset of hers, that any stupid man wouldn't notice; her large breasts which were there, and those coveralls did her no justice.

"Why do you keep helping me, you must have a reason?" Riley asked me, looking away when I looked her in the eyes.

I smiled as we crossed an open park, to another street.

"I like you, I guess I care about you. Seeing Connie do that to you this morning, and in the canteen at lunch; I couldn't stand it. I've seen what happens when bullying goes unchecked, and I won't let you be a victim of it any more." I said, as she looked at me.

"Thank you." She said smiling.

We eventually arrived at her home, and I could see her mother in the kitchen through the windows; she too was a brunette.

"Well I guess this is your house." I said smiling.

"Yeah, thank you for walking me home. Thank you for what you did for me today, I'm glad you are my partner." She said gently.

"And friend, if you need to talk about anything you give me a call." I said writing down my phone number for her, and handing it to her.

Riley grinned like a Cheshire cat, and took the piece of paper.

"I guess, I'll see you tomorrow then at school."

I nodded at that, and she smiled.

"Good night." She said warmly.

Now I expected her to shake my hand or just nod and walk up to her house, instead she leaned in and kissed me on the left corner of my mouth, and it lasted for about two seconds before she pulled back smiling away.

She slowly walked away, and kept looking over her shoulders at me. It was then I noticed the amazing body Riley had, under those overalls. Her legs looked firm, and thick as well as her bottom which looked so damn enticing as she shook left to right as she walked up to her front door.

"Good night, Riley." I said smiling, and after she had gone inside her house I turned around and headed home, and be ready for school tomorrow.

A/N Just a short part to end off, as far as I'm likely going to get today. Have a day off tomorrow however so I'll try and get some more out then.